Fifteenth Dose: Future Parents

Eat Bulaga's regular thanks giving mass has ended. They're currently having their meals before they prepare to go live in a couple of hours. Maine is feeding the kids and she's enjoying it even though she can't eat decently. She'll just feed herself later. Alden is not yet around, he's sched yesterday doesn't allow him to wake up just in time for the mass.

"Maine ako na lang magpapakain kay Samsam at Baste." their mom mubled.

"ok lang po, ako na." she assured.

"sigurado ka? hindi ka na nakakain eh."

She smiled and give Baste a spoonful. "ok lang po talaga. Wag po kayo mag-alala."

Their mom just smiled and went back to her seat.

"bakit po wala pa si kuya Alden?" Ryzza, who's sitting beside her asked.

"masyado kasing napagod si kuya Alden sa work niya kahapon eh, madaling araw na nakauwi galing sa mall show at shooting." Maine explained as she fed Samsam.

Ryzza nodded her head. "pero papasok siya ngayon di ba?"

"syempre, may sakit nga pumapasok pa rin yun, malamang papunta na rin yun. Na-traffic lang." she answered. "kuya Alden will be here in no time."

Ryzza smiled gently and continue munching on her food.

"sarap panuorin ni Meng oh." Allan stated.

"sobra." Ruby agreed. "natural na natural lang."

"tama! she's rare, very rare. Parehong-pareho sila ni Alden. They deserve all the blessings."

Allan smiled. "ang bait na bait na mga bata kaya hindi talaga ako nagtataka kung bakit maraming nagmamahal."

And as if on cue, Alden arrived.

"ito namang isa on cue." Allan remarked.

"hayaan mo na, inspired eh." Ruby stated.

Alden is on his pambahay look. T-shirt, short, and slippers, lakas maka-woke up like this pero gwapo pa rin, mas lutang yung kagwapuhan. He immediately went where Maine is and give her a peck on the cheeks. The kids mobbed him that causes him to lost his balance a bit, Maine's carefree laugh echoed and caught everyone's attention. Everyone is smiling from ear to ear as they laid their eyes to them. They look so cute together and hearing their laughs is such a beautiful music to their ears.

"kumain ka na?" Maine tried to asked between her laugh.

"hindi pa." Alden answered casually. "hinabol kita eh."

"yieeeee." Ryzza teases.

"kumain ka na." she said more of a command ignoring what Alden just uttured. "ikaw naman baby girl, finish your food."

"ok po." Ryzza said and sat back next to her.

She look at Samsam and Baste who is seated on Alden's lap on the floor. "babies, kakain muna si kuya Alden ah? stand up na."

The agreed and stood up one by one.

"musta hita?" she asked with a giggle.

"durog." Alden answered with a stifle laugh.

"sige na, go get your food."

Alden smiled and made his way.

He greeted everyone first before getting his food. The boys went to their mom first and Ryzza left to play with them. So when Alden went back it's just him and Maine.