Sixth Dose: Toxic

Toxic day for Tisooooooy. But it's not the busy schedule for work that make this day toxic, he get used to it already, they've been doing it for a year and a half now. He's been working for 22hrs straight already and he haven't seen Meng nor talked over the phone because she's out in the woods for camping with her friends and that's the reason why this is one of those rare toxic days. His last layout for a print ad just ended and there are off to his next TVC shoot. He heaved out a deep sigh as he realized that he is not going to have any dose of Maine. He remembered what happened two weeks before the tamang panahon event last year was one of those super sepanx days of him but that one is even better than a toxic day atleast during that time he got news about her whereabouts or what she looks or what she's doing but toxic days? No updates at all.

4hrs of shoot went off without him noticing it. It's a wrapped for most of his team but not for Alden. He still have Sunday pinasaya. Wow! He haven't get a decent sleep yet and here he is driving his way to GMA 7. Ika nga ni Meng... superman! he smiled as picture of her saying that played on his thoughts. He greeted everyone when he finally arrived at the studio.

"tamlay ng mga mata mo! Wala ka nanamang tulog noh?" Valeen asked.

"di ah." he denied.

"sus! kilala kita noh." Barbie retorted. "and besides sa dami ba naman ng update sa inyo lagi. Samin ka pa magdi-deny? you've been working for what 26hrs already?"

"natutulog naman ako eh."

"tulog? baka idlip magkaiba yun." Ms. Ai-ai pointed out. "hay ikaw talagang bata ka! para namang mauubusan ng trabaho."

"naghahanda lang yan para sa future niya... sa future nila." Marian mocked.

"Yan naman eh!" the blushing Tisoy mumbled.

"alam niyo naman yan kahit isang linggo di matulog basta nandyan si Maine." Jerald teases.

"yun lang. Eh wala si Maine." Wally stated.

"kahit naman wala. May cellphone naman." Jerald reasoned out.

"meron nga. Wala naman signal." he murmured but enough to be heard.

"ah kaya pala matamlay! Di dahil walang tulog." Valeen retorted.

"idaan sa trabaho ang sobrang pagka-miss!" Jose stated between his laugh. "ano kaya pa?"

"kuya Jose naman eh!" he said scratching his nape making everyone laugh.

"haaaaaay. Pag-ibig nga naman." Ms. Ai said.

"clingy eh." Jerald mumbled.

"ewan ko sayo." he said and gave him a soft nudge.

They go on with the rehearsals before they aired. As usual it went well, and afterwards he drove his way back to Laguna. He dropped by a Chapel before finally going home. He was able to pull off almost 30hrs of working straight and without having any news about Maine.

It's been two hours since he got home and still, he can't sleep. He's physically tired, he need rest he knows that and Daddy Richard can see it but his eyes says more - he's longing.

"you should sleep, Rj." his dad said as he went inside his room.

He immediately put his phone back on the table and give his dad a faint smile.

"nagpapa-miss lang yun! Ikaw naman tsaka babalik na rin naman yun di ba?"

He nods.

"oh edi matulog ka na muna." he said and hand him a glass of milk.