Fourteenth Dose: My Pillar

MAINE

"they're too harsh pati yung mga fans namin. Bakit ganoon?" I uttured after reading some IG comments.

"wag mo na kasing basahin." Jeck mumbled. "baka nabigla lang yang mga yan tsaka mas marami pa rin naman yung mga fans mo, niyo na nandyan pa rin."

I sighed and shifted my gaze to him. "I can't help it. Mali kasi pagkakaintindi nila eh tsaka hindi lang ako yung sinasabihan nila ng masama pati mga kaibigan ko, pamilya ko, kayo pati si Alden."

"ganyan naman kasi talaga, hindi ka pa nasanay and we all know that you and ex didn't meet during Janeeva's birthday party and Alden was the one who drove you home. He fetch you after shoot."

Tama naman siya, he is still Janeeva's childhood friend after all kaya may karapatan siyang pumunta dun pero hindi talaga kami nagtagpo and that's a fact besides we're all ok already, no grudge against each other and Alden is aware of that.

"yung blogger talaga na yun ang galing magtahi nang kwento. He even came up with pictures. Great." I said sarcastically.

"akin na nga phone mo." Direk Pat butted in. "hindi makakatulong yung bad vibes sobrang gloomy mo na, may bulaga pa." she added softly.

Jeck pat my shoulder. "sige na kaysa naman ganyan ka nang ganyan."

"ok." I said in defeat. I'm too tired to argue so, I just gave my phone and stared at nowhere.

It's hard to deal with this situation, really hard. I've been in the business for years now and yet, hindi ako ma-immune sa ganitong bagay. Paulit-ulit na. From petty to big things. Bash here, hatred there, and criticism everywhere. Those pet names, adsurb comments, and threats. For 2 years, they've been there and I know that they'll always be there. I just can't accept the fact that sometimes they get too overboard pati hindi dapat pinapakialaman, simpleng bagay pinapalaki, ibabalik yung nakaraan para sirain yung ngayon, gagawa nang kwento o iibahin, pati pamilya at pribado mong buhay pakikialaman. Yes, I wanted this and I am aware of all of these stuffs. It just... sometimes, I just want to shut everybody. I know I shouldn't let it get into me. I'm trying and most of the time I win, I have mastered that art already but this kind of situation just happened and you'll lose grip of yourself and everything will start to get into you. It will pass, hindi mo nga lang alam kung gaano katagal o kabilis pero mawawal rin, matatapos din tapos mauulit-ulit. Ganyan naman talaga. It's a process you can't get rid of, you'll just have to get use to.

"may message ka." Jeck's voice break my trace.

"thank you." I said and got my phone.

From: Tisoy ❤

Hi baby! Miss na kita :(

To: Tisoy ❤

Miss na rin kita :( Where are you by the way?

From: Tisoy ❤

sa puso mo! Haha. Robinsons Iloilo then one more to go tapos balik na ko Manila :))

To: Tisoy ❤

Ingat at magpahinga please. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you x

From: Tisoy ❤

Yes ma'am! Mahal din kita. See you! Xx

Alden can easily washed away all my worries, no matter how far or near he is to me. One text from him can change my mood 360 degrees specially in this kind of situation. He's been there for me since day one, we've been together in this journey and he's one of the reason why I am here and still here. Aside from my friends, family and fans... Alden is the one who's holding me together — he's my pillar. In situation like this he really knew how to get be going and for that I am forever grateful of his existence.

I can finally call this a day, everyone gave me a mischievous smile before I left the studio then when I got home same feels and it's amusing and creeping me. I really don't know why, wala naman sila sinasabi so I just shrug it. Ayoko naman sirain yung mood ko kaya hindi muna na ako nag-online ulit simula nung kinuha ni Direk Pat yung phone ko kanina hanggang sa binalik niya. Nakatulong naman, so basically what I need now is sleep for my tired mind and body.

"matutulog ka na?" ate Coleen asked in disbelief. "8pm pa lang."

"yeah." I answered and adjust myself under the comforter. "ba't ngayon ka lang?"

"dami kong ginawa sa office eh." she explained. "himala ata, hindi mo hawak phone mo."

"iwas bad vibes lang." I said with a giggle. "almost 8hrs na."

Her eyes widen, if that is even possible. "8hrs? so..." she added and immediately grabbed my phone.

"ba't? ano gagawin mo?!" I hissed as I tried to get my phone from her.

"wait. Wag magulo." she said.

"argh! ikaw bad vibes eh." I stated annoyed.

"saglit lang sabi." she hissed and walked away from me.

"pasalamat ka tinatamad akong bumaba sa kama." I murmured. "may phone naman siya."

She smiled at me mischievously. "ayoko nang trippings ah!"

"pwede kalma." she said and sat on the bed, she's still smiling playfully.

"hoy! tigilan mo nga yan. Ano ba problema mo?"

"wala naman." she said calmly. "oh. Wala naman na sign nang bad vibes yung SNS mo eh."

I got my phone from her. "weh?"

She beamed at me. "go see on your own, natabunan na."

I shook my head and shifted my gaze on my phone. It's on Alden's IG home, his recent post is a backstage photo of me during Tamang Panahon it is about 6hrs ago.

@aldenrichards02 This is not a throwback post or what. It is not thursday basically not our weeksary, it's not our monthsary or anniversary specially not a post to clean up a mess, because there's nothing to clean up in the first place and whatever is going on is not a mess at all. This is one of the random days that I just want to tell the world how much this girl means to me. She's God gift to me and for that I am very very thankful and grateful. I didn't imagine my life will change the way she changed it. She is a suprise in all aspect. She's the simplest yet rarest gems of all. She's my treasure. Her voice is music to my ear, her eyes see through my soul, her mouth speaks the words I long to hear, her touch washed away all the worries in me, her presence means a lot me. I never wanted see her cry because it kills, whenever she's sad and feeling down it bothers me, to see her hurting so bad pains me a hundred times. As much as I can, I want her to be happy because by that I feel very fulfilled. My words won't be enough to express how much she means to me, it somehow, somewhat, but it will never be enough. Trust me. And yes, I am very much in love with her, sorry to disappoint you but I don't think I'll ever fall out of love. I love you so much my love, my girl, my Princess, my Yaya Dub, my Nicomaine, my Menggay, my "God gave me you" and soon to be... ❤❤❤

PSS. This photo was taken minutes before we finally met each other during the Tamang Panahon event. Very candid and stunning, just like you, @mainedcm x

Right Time
Fourteenth Dose: My Pillar
13 Nov 2015 00:13

Thoughts about my friday the 13th update? AlDub you guys! Xx

Happy birthday momskie! Alam ko di mo mababasa 'to but still I love you!!!!

- ceeayech ♡