Introduction

A/N:I am officially back with another FanFiciton!!!!!!! I'm not a skilled writer so please do bear with my grammatical errors if there's any :)

P.S. The beginning of this fanfic will be based off Sassy Go Go

The ages of the BTS members will be different. So please do watch out. The uniform of this high school for boys is what the boy is wearing in the MD. Similarly for girls, they will have the same blazer and the skirt will be like what Chorong is wearing in the MD (lower right). And the blouse will be what Bomi is wearing. Of course, the blazer will be only worn during autumn and winter.

Characters:

Kim Soobin- Age:18
A not so smart girl who loves dancing and singing. She is a girl who cares for her friends even with a dodgy family background. She has a gang named Quartz, who consists of the worst graded students in the whole grade. Doesn't like to wear school Blazers often and wears oversized hoodies instead (see the MD)

Jeon Jungkook- Age:18
Number one student in the entire student body. Bully, rebel but smart. The leader of BaekSoo, a opposing gang to Quartz consisting the six next students in the grade. The school's 'precious gem'.

Kim Taehyung- Age:18
Park Jimin- Age:18
Jung Hoseok- Age:19
Kim Namjooon- Age:19
Min Yoongi- Age:19
Kim Seokjin(Jin)- Age:19
Lee Jieun- Age:18
Yoon Bomi- Age:17
Kim Yerim(Yeri)- Age:17
Jung SooJung- Age:17
Bae Suzy- Age:18

-------------------------------

I walked into our club room. Ok. Everyone was here. Good.

Slowly closing the door, I placed my backpack down and joined them at the table. I took a seat and waited for one of them to speak.

"Since Soobin is here, shall we start?" Jin spoke up. I nodded.

We shared electrifying gazes at each other. The intensity was real.

"Here, 197th!" Yoongi slammed his paper on the table. He seemed pretty satisfied with his.

"196th!" I slammed my paper down on top of his. Aha, I beat him!

"196? Alright, 198!" Hoseok threw his piece on top of ours.

"Hoho, is that right?" Jin laughed. "200th out of 200!" He helplessly threw his report card onto the table. He fake cried and sulked.

The six of us bursted out into laughter at the sudden outburst. 200th out of 200? Wow, that was some talent.

"Yah, how could you get 200th place?" Hoseok laughed. "That is an awesome talent! What did you two girls get?"

"195th and 194th" Yeri laughed.

"Well! We tried our best anyways. It was always like this ever since last year" Bomi said.

"Ugh, so difficult.." Jin sighed.

"Yah yah! All that matters is that we tried our best. Right? Let's now forget about all this and practice our butts off!" I smiled. "C'mon! Get up everyone!" I stood up.

"Yes ma'am!" They shouted in chorus and stood up as well.

A place where a 200th placed student gets comforted by a 196th student. This is Quartz. A little club of six worst students in Hanbit Academy.

Hanbit Academy. A dormitory prestigious school. One of Seoul's most finest high schools.

My name is Kim Soobin. I'm 18 this year and on my second year of high school. I'm 196th out of 200 people. Yep, amazing right?

My school life is awesome except for the fact that I have to go to a school with the person I despise the most. Jeon Jungkook. He's a cold arrogant guy who would do anything to mock and tease me.

-----------------------

A/N: Hellooooooooo~~~ This is my second FanFiction!!! I started writing this a while ago and decided to actually publish it. So please support me~ <3

My plotting and ideas may be not so good. So please bear with me ^^

-rongberrie