Chapter 16

a/n: would you look at that, i actually updated yehet
-----------------

Days passed by at Jungkook's house and it was finally the end of the break. Taehyung decided to meet the two of us up at the train station in the morning and we agreed to it. Luckily father gave up on searching for me now, but I knew he would treat me worse next time.

I sipped on my banana milk and stared down at my feet which were just touching the floor from my seating position. Jungkook was sitting next to me, his eyes closed and earphones plugged in.

"Soobin!"

I whipped my head towards the figure who had shouted my name and immediately shot up to embrace him into a hug. "Taehyungggg,"

"You have no idea how much worried I was," he mumbled and tightened his grip around me. "Father was furious you know..."

"Are you hurt?" I asked and pulled away, cupping his face to examine his expression.

"Silly, I should be asking you that," he chuckled and pat my hair.

"Sorry to interrupt your lovely reunion, but I don't want to miss the train," Jungkook let out a fake cough and cocked his head towards the train terminal.

"Mian... And thanks a lot for taking care of my baby sis," Taehyung pat Jungkook's shoulder whilst grinning then took my bag from my hands. "Must've been hard,"

"You don't know how much I suffered carrying that heavy creature around..." Jungkook sighed and looked at me, flashing me a smirk for a mere second.

"I can hear that you know! And if you really found me that heavy, why not just get me crutches huh?" I scowled and punched Jungkook's stomach weakly.

Jungkook just mimicked me with a higher pitch and an ugly face, then walked away to the train before I could use violence again. I scoffed at him and followed him, Taehyung trailing behind me casually.

"I'm surprised you guys didn't try to kill each other," Taehyung suddenly spoke, startling with me with the unexpected question. "What did you guys do?"

I stopped in my tracks as Jungkook kissing my cheek flashed in my mind again. Slapping my cheeks lightly, I shook my head vigorously and turned to my brother who seemed to be really taken aback at my sudden actions.

"Oh nothing much," I shrugged and looked away, hoping he wouldn't catch my lies.

"Oh something did happen!" Taehyung nudged me from the side and gave me an interested look.

Sometimes, I really hate my twin.

"Shut up..." I mumbled and walked even faster.

The three of us made our journey back to the dormitories. Jungkook and Taehyung went into the boys section meanwhile I was left alone in my room. Jieun and her gang didn't seem to be back yet and Yeri and Bomi weren't either.

I jumped in my seat when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, and checked who it was.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Where are you? I saw Taehyung hanging around with Jungkook... Weird but still, where are you?" Yoongi sunbae asked through the phone. "Jin hyung, Hoseok and I were bored so why not practice our routines?"

"Ah," I paused for a second, contemplating whether to tell them about my ankle or not. "I'll meet you guys by our usual spot then,"

I slipped on my tank top and shorts before grabbing my phone and heading outside. I strolled down the corridors, trying my best not to limp and looked around if there were anyone whom I was close to.