Chapter 2

"I hate that jerkkk..." I spun my right arm around as I walked along the corridors with Jieun.

"Aigoo, you guys are unstoppable..." She patted my shoulder.

"Hey, are you--"

"UNNIE!!" I was abruptly cut off by an urgent looking Bomi. "EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!"

"What? What's wrong?" I asked. Although she was hyper, Bomi wasn't the type who'd go berserk on simple things.

"The, club, room" she panted. "Mr.Lee"
"Let's go" I said.

Bomi and I ran off to our club room, leaving Jieun behind.

...

"Well well well, I see all of you are here," Mr.Lee started. "You guys know why I'm here right?" He asked and we nodded quietly. "Well?" He arched an eyebrow. I had to admit, he did look a little funny but I kept my laughter in. "Why am I here?"

"Uh... The power chord?" Yeri hesitantly asked.

"Hm... Yes yes," he said. "What about the power chord?"

The six of us have glances at each other, deciding who would say it. Me being the leader, spoke up. "It exploded sir" I replied.

"Yes yes... It exploded," he said calmly. "IT FREAKING EXPLODED! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COSTS?!" He shouted hysterically. We all flinched back at his response.

We fidgeted around a little, glancing at him time by time.

"FIVE PUNISHMENT POINTS FOR ALL OF YOU!" He screamed. "AND THIS IS THE LAST WARNING! Next time you cause trouble, I WILL take down the club!"

"What but sir---"

"And you!" Mr.Lee cut Yoongi off and pointed at me. "Detention right now!" Well, it was the end of school anyways...

"But--"

"No buts! I'm being nice to you by not giving you one more punishment point. Ok? I know how much points you have Kim Soobin. 199 points am I right?" He cocked his head to the side. "You better be careful"

He said his last words and left the club room.

"AHHhhHiIIiIiiishhhh!!!" I screamed and sat on the floor.

"Yah yah, what if our club really gets disbanded?" Hoseok plopped himself down next to me.

"What if it does?" Jin asked.

"Let's just try not to get into trouble for now..." I muttered and stood up. "Well, I've got detention to attend! I'll see you guys at dinner!" I brushed the dust off my skirt and went out of the room.

I entered the detention room to see desks and chairs scattered around. I slowly closed the door and saw Mr.Lee at the front, expecting me. "Well well, Kim Soobin. You have an hour to write an apology letter, ok? I'll be back by the--"

The door suddenly slid open, revealing Jungkook with a sour face.

"Jeon Jungkook, why are you here?" He asked.

"Detention from Mr.Yoon" he coldly replied.

"No no! You don't have to attend, you're the number one student here so---"

Jungkook ignored Mr.Lee's words and slumped himself on a chair at the front. I just stared at this awkward situation and fidgeted around.

"Well... If you insist, you can attend detention Jungkook. Then I expect an apology letter for Mr.Yoon from you" he simply said and left the room, closing the door and locking it.