Chapter 8

A few days passed since Quartz was disbanded. The whole gang was of course, disappointed but thankfully they still stood by my side and cheered me on but I could tell they were all sad. Jungkook on the other hand, didn't even bicker with me on those last few days. His attitude towards me drastically changed from the day Jieun and I started our fight. I still didn't understand by how he was going to get us back as a club but I decided to trust him since this time he was the only one who I could at the moment.

It was a Monday today. I walked out of the dormitory and headed for the main school building for my first period, Maths. Even though summer was nearing in a few days, the weather had suddenly dropped down. I had a oversized hoodie over my blouse and tucked my hands inside the conjoined pocket in the front as I walked.

"Binnie-yah!" I heard a familiar voice call over to me.

Just before I could turn around to see who it was, I was already tackled into a headlock by the same person. He messed my bangs up and kept walking, keeping me in the same position.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, let me go before I kill you," I jokingly threatened him.

He chuckled at my statement and let me go only to sling his arm over my shoulder. "How is my sis today?"

"The same as ever," I sighed.

"You don't seem like my sis," he said.

Taehyung suddenly stopped and looked at me in concern. I did the same thing but with a sour face. Unexpectedly out of nowhere, he pushed the edge of my lips upwards with his forefingers, forcing a smile on my face.

"There we go, my Binnie is back!" He smiled.

I broke into a wide grin and chuckled at his childishness. "Let's go before we're late,"

Taehyung again slung his arm over my shoulder as we continued walking to class. In the hallways, we came across Hoseok and Yoongi who were heading to class as well. They saw me and Taehyung and gave us a warm smile.

"Good morning you little rascals," Yoongi said as he patted my hair.

"Good morning Hyung*!" Taehyung greeted.

"Good morning Sunbae-nimdeul*," I smiled weakly, suddenly reminiscing their expressions when they first heard about our gang breaking up.

"Yah yah, I told you not to think about it! Now smile!" Hoseok said and ruffled my bangs.

"Ne*!" I forced a smile and saluted jokingly.

"That's the Binnie that we know," Yoongi Sunbae chuckled ruffled my already messed up bangs. "Now go before you guys are late to class!"

"I'll see you later Hyung!" Taehyung waved goodbye as I did the same. The two boys waved back before walking to their classes.

Taehyung and I just arrived to class in time. Surprisingly, Jungkook was already seated at his seat, which was a really uncommon thing for him. He was never early for class. I got startled when he suddenly turned his head towards me. I quickly looked away and pretended I wasn't looking.

Mr.Yoon arrived shortly after and started the class. I looked over to Jungkook and saw him actually awake for the class. Usually he would be dozing off by now but today, he was different.

"Kim Soobin, let's actually focus on class instead of boys please," Mr.Yoon said, snapping me out of my thoughts. His comment made a few kids chuckle.

"Sorry sir," I apologised and went back to jotting my notes down.

Mr.Yoon tutted and shook his head before turning to the board again. Five minutes passed like that until I felt a vibration in my pocket. I jumped from my seat, causing me to hit my knee on the desk in process.