The Football Player with a Dream

A boy found himself playing in the first quarter. His team was wining 7-0 and one play will ruin his dream forever.His dream was to play for the Philadelphia Eagles. He has been dreaming of making it big for most of his life, but in one play, he was hit in the back by another player and was moitionless on the field. He was rushed to the hospital and was put in the ICU. He was unconscious. His mom was right next to him. Crying. Hoping he was ok. When the doctor came in with the results, he said that the player was paralyzed. When the team heard what happened, they didn't know what to say. His coach was friends with one of the Philadelphia Eagles. The coach said that one ofhis players dreams was to meet the Philadelphia Eagles and that the player was in the hospital because he was paralyzed. That night, at practice, the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles said that they were going to the hospital to cheer up the kid. When the Eagles got to the hospital, the kid was in bed hurting. When he heard the door open, he was speechless. The kid was very happy that his favorite football team was there to see him. They gave him a signed football and a jersey. The kid ended up being paralyzed foe the rest of his life. He never forgot the day his favorite team came to cheer him up.