Kiss Me When I'm Down

Roxie's POV 

I woke up and looked up at the stars realizing someone was carrying me, I knew it was Tyler because I can smell his Cologne. I shifted into a more comfortable spot as he carried me. "Comfy?" He chuckled. "Very." I said as he laughed. "Did everyone leave? " I asked. "Now, you should know they wouldn't leave without saying bye, there spending the night."  I nodded.  "So, movie night? " I smiled looking at him. "Yes, movie night." He laughed. "Its my turn to pick!"  Brian yelled, Tyler and I laughed. We walked up on the porch and I opened the door for Tyler since his arms are currently occupied. "MOVIE NIGHT!" I yelled sprawling out in Tyler's arms. "Your such a child. " Everyone laughed. I jumped out of Tyler's arms and ran to my room getting changed into a Thor tank top and shorts, when I was done everyone else had already changed. I guess they brought their own clothes I mean,  I know Chris and dad did because, who travels this far and don't bring clothes?. I heard a deep chuckle from across the room, I looked over and Chris was staring at my shirt laughing. "Shut up." I chuckled. "Iron Man is better." My dad said. "No, Thor is better,Thor is a demigod, has a hammer, and is the king of Asgard. Iron Man just fly's and shoots lazer things out of his  hands." I smiled, Chris jumped up and hugged me as dad, along with everyone else laughed. "I like her already! She's a smart ass!" He hugged me and we laughed. He let go and I ran over to the couch and sat between Brian and Tyler, curling up to Brian. When I got comfortable Tyler layed his head in my lap and Brian put his arm around me. Man I'm gonna miss these guys. I began playing with Tyler's hair waiting for the movie to start. The previews finally stopped and I figured out we where watching Ouija.  "What the Hell Brian? Are you trying to scar me for life?" Everyone laughed. "Shut up and watch the movie child." He chuckled. "I hate you." I mumbled. "Love you too." He said. I jumped about every 5-10 minutes, and every time I buried my face deeper into Brian's side. Soon the movie was over and I was shaking.  "You sleeping with me tonight?" Tyler chuckled. I nodded and he laughed. "Well I'm gonna go get a couple air mattress and we can blow them up, y'all can sleep in those and me, BK, and Roxie can sleep on the couches." He said.  Everyone nodded and we blew up three or four air mattress and got out some blankets.  After everyone got settled we turned the TV and watched the Ninja Turtle movie, I layed down beside Tyler and cuddled up to him, for some people this might be weird, but it's not for us. He put his arm under my head so I was laying on it, then rested his hand on my rib cage. I soon fell asleep. 
—-------------------------/------------------------------ 
Roxie"s POV
 When I woke up everyone was asleep so I decided I would go down to the auto shop and see if my baby (mud truck) is ready.

 —-------------------------/------------------------------ Roxie"s POV When I woke up everyone was asleep so I decided I would go down to the auto shop and see if my baby (mud truck) is ready

I got up off the couch moving Tyler's heavy arm in the process I waded to my room  Grabbed a orang lace tank top that showed my belly button a bit and my boots.