Country Must Be Country Wide

Roxie's POV 

"Rossy! Help!" Exton screamed, I jumped up off the couch and ran towards the little boy, out of nowhere something hit my legs I looked down seeing Extom hiding behind my legs. "What's wrong buddy?" I asked picking him up. "Daddy's gonna get me!" He yelled pointing at the stairs. Dad came pounding down the stairs yelling 'Exton, I'm gonna get cha!" I laughed, he looked up and cocked his head to the side. "Protecting the child are we? Well, I guess I'm gonna have to get both of you. Won't I?" He smirked. "Um, dad why are there reporter's outside?" I asked, he turned his head looking out the back door as I bolted up the stairs. "Oh, I see. You think I don't have back up." He smiled. I stopped at the top of the stairs and turned around. "Huh?" I asked. "Now!" He yelled. Before I could respond Evans took Exton from me so quickly I couldn't react and I was thrown over someone's shoulder. "Ahh!" I sqeauled, I knew it was Chris because Evans had Exton and dad was coming up the stairs. "Put me down!" I laughed.  "Nope." Chris said popping the 'p'. "I love you." I said. "I love you too but, I'm not putting you down." He chuckled. "Ugh, well in that case I hate you." I joked. "Mhmm." He hummed.  I gave up trying and just layed limp over his shoulder. "What now? I mean are you guys just gonna stand here and let all the blood rush to my head?" I asked chuckling. Chris shifted me so now he was holding me bridal style. "No but..." He started walking down the stairs. I heard a squeal behind us and looked around Chris seeing dad holding Susan the same way Chris was holding me. "You too?!" I yelled down the hall. She laughed and nodded. "Well, at least we don't have to walk!" I screamed, she laughed. "Yeah, true!" She laughed. "We should do this more often, you know you carrying me." I chuckled. "I don't mind." He smiled. "I do!" Dad yelled. We laughed and walked in to the living room, Chris sat on the couch with me in his lap. I layed my head on his chest and put my forehead in the crook of his neck. "Tired?" He asked "No, your just really warm." I smiled. "Aw! Look Bevis and Butthead are cuddling!" Evans exclaimed. I picked up a pillow and threw at him hitting him in the face. "Ow! Girl can aim!" He pointed to me. "Yeah, I can hit pretty hard too but I won't do that now." I grinned. "I bet I can shoot better than you." He grinned, all eyes where on us now. I scoffed. "I doubt it."  "Wanna go?" "You gotta gun?"  I grinned. "Yeah." He pulled out a pistol from under the couch. "That's not what I meant but OK." I got up and ran up the stairs grabbing my  Mossberg M590-A1 12 gauge Shotgun. I loaded it and ran downstairs. "How in hell did you get that!?" They all asked jumping on the couch's. "It's mine, Tyler bought it for me a couple weeks ago." I said. "Do you guys have a couple beer cans?" I asked. They nodded and grabbed a few  Coors out of the fridge. We walked outside and sat them up on the bar. "You can go first." I told Evans "I bet I can hit the 'O'." He taunted. "Go for it." I said. He took his shot and shot the 's', I chuckled.
"Okay miss thang! Let's see you do better." He said. "OK, I bet you forty bucks I can hit in dead center of both 'o's I grinned. " I doubt it but OK." He said. "Roxie you can't do that." Dad said. I turned around and grinned.  I fired two shots and beer started pouring out of the 'o's. "No way." He whispered, jogging over to the cans picking them up and bringing them back, I hit where I said I would. "How?" He asked. I chuckled. "I'm from the south, I could do that before I was in 2nd grade that was nothing." I smirked. "I was also in drill team and archery in highschool." I threw my gun over my shoulder going upstairs  and shoving it under my bed. I ran downstairs picking up Exton setting him on my lap as I flipped on the couch. "Susan!" I called. "Yes sweetie?" "Come here I wanna take a picture with you and Exton." She nodded and sat next to me, I put my arm around her shoulder and picked my phone up snapping a picture of the three of us. I sent it to Tyler, Brian, mom, Luke, and Brantley. 'My dad got married 4 or 5 years ago and had a son, I just found out.... Yeah, anyway this is Susan and my new little bro Exton.' I pressed send and instantly got replies from everyone sayig 'congratulations' and 'I miss you and love you' mom said 'I'm glad you got to meet them ' I'm guessing she knew, why wouldn't she tell me? Oh well, I know now so it doesn't matter. I texted Tyler and Brian for awhile on kik in a group chat then they had to go do something so I sat with Susan and we got to know each other more. She's really nice I'm glad dad found someone to make him happy.