Four

I'm losing my mind.

---

"Ryan, get up." My eyelids slowly opened and I turned onto my back. "Get the fuck up, now!" My vision came into focus and Gerard was rushing around the motel room, throwing things in his bag and then he tossed my bag up onto my bed.

"What the hell's going on?" I asked, sitting up on the bed more.

"We have to get out of here." He rushed out.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he stopped and glared at me, worry and fear in his eyes. "Gerard, what the fuck is going on?"

"Chad." He said. My whole body tensed up and my heart started beating like crazy. "He knows where you are."

"How!?" I jumped out of bed and pulled on my jeans that were lying next to the motel bed.

"I don't know! The fucking phone rang and when I answered, it was definitely Chad's voice!" He began throwing things in his bag again and I did the same. I shoved my wallet and phone into my pocket and pulled my hoodie over my head. "I think he followed us."

After I got my socks and shoes on, I closed my bag and just stood there.

"Fuck!" I put my hands in my hair, pulling on it and cursing myself. How could I let this happen? How was I not careful? "Where the hell are we gonna go? If he knows where we are, he'll just follow us again. He's probably right outside the fucking door!"

"Calm down, okay? Getting yourself worked up isn't gonna help any." Gee closed his bag and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I can call Frank and -"

"Seriously, Gee? Frank? He fucking raped Brendon. If I see the bastard, I'll kill him."

"Do you wanna get out of here? Alive?" I closed my eyes and nodded. "Then let me call him and have him meet us here. There's no way in hell Chad will approach either of us if someone else is around."

"Why does it have to be Frank?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I'm pissed at him too, Ry, but I don't know anyone else around here and your boyfriend isn't gonna leave the goddamn house anytime soon."

"He isn't my boyfriend." I said just below a whisper.

Gee dialed a number and put his phone to his ear.

"Hey, it's me." He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Anyway you can meet me at the motel? It's sort of an emergency... I'll explain it later. Can you just hurry and get here? Bring someone with you if you can... Yeah, we'll talk about that later... Thanks. I'll see you when you get here... Bye."

"So?"

"He's on his way. He said he'll bring Andy with him." I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands. 

"What the fuck are we supposed to do now?"

"We'll figure it out." He said sitting next to me.

"We hardly have any money, Gerard. I just got myself back into school. If I have to keep running then there's no way in hell I'll be able to graduate without having to get my GED. I can't deal with this bullshit anymore." 

"Let me worry about it, okay? We'll be fine." I huffed and held back tears.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I jumped and Gerard hurried off the bed and looked through the peep hole.

"It's them," he said, turning around and grabbing his things. "get your shit and let's go. Remember to act normal. Like you've got no idea that he called. Understood?" I nodded and grabbed my bag. We left the room keys on the bed side table and Gerard casually opened the door and greeted Frank with a small peck on the lips. I on the other hand, glared at the bastard and did my best to not strangle him.