Laser tag is awesome

Scarlett POV:

I looked up at the sky and saw that it was dark, I must have fallen asleep. Strange I don't usually fall asleep unless I want to. I think I'll just stay here for the night, mom won't be more worried if I don't show up. Sleeping in a tree was strangely comfortable.

In the morning I climbed down and got a new change of clothes (jeans and a Harvard t-shirt). I saw my mom and said that I was ok before going over to the laser tag place. I just love laser tag. Me and one of my old friends were really good and we were like unbeatable when we worked together although usually we played against each other.

As I was walking toward the laser tag place, I decided to invite Dipper and Mabel to see if they wanted to come with me. When I knocked on the door a girl with glasses and long black hair answered.

"Uh hi." I said. "Is Dipper or Mabel home?"

Before the girl could answer Mabel came up from behind with another girl.

"Hi Scarlett!" Mabel said. "Candy and Grenda this is Scarlett, Scarlett this is Candy and Grenda."

"Nice to meet you." I said. "I was going to see if you and Dipper would want to come to laser tag but it seems your having fun with whatever your doing so I guess I'll see you later."

"You could join us if you want." Grenda said.

"Yeah!" Mabel said.

"No thanks." I said. "Thanks for the invite though. I'll see you later, it was nice being you Candy and Grenda!"

I walked off towards the laser tag place. It's fine, I lived seven years with barely hanging out with friends, what does one afternoon make?

When I got to the laser tag place I decided to get the all day pass since I had nothing to do. I played about 30 rounds before taking a break to get something to eat. I came back afterward and played last tag until closing.

Since it was only seven I decided to go see a movie. I bought a ticket for a super hero movie and bought a large popcorn and soda. I got to the movie early because I liked to see all the previews.

The movie was ok and had good effects but it was predictable. When I got out of the movie most of the stores in the mall were closed or closing so I decided to call it a day.

As I was walking through town I saw one of those eyeball monsters again. They seemed to be scanning,I don't know what for. My initial thought was to hide so that's what I did.

I wonder what they're searching for, do they have something to do with Bill Cipher?

After seeing them I hated my pace to my destination meeting or a sigh of relief when I got there with no incident.

BILL CIPHER POV:

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND THE MIND DEMON WHO HAS BEEN MESSING WITH MY SENSE OF GRAVITY FALLS SO I HAD THE EYE BATS FLY OVER THE WHOLE TOWN SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CONTINUALLY POP UP AROUND TOWN TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON. MAN THIS TOWN HAD BORING RESIDENTS,I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I TAKE OVER THEN THE FUN WILL BEGIN!

Hello humans,

It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon hanji13

Guess what I have another code for you TEXQ'P LAB QELRPXKA JFKRP PBSBK? Well that's all I feel like saying. Also, REALITY IS FAKE, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!
-Hanji13