Spiders, why did it have to be spiders

Scarlett POV:

   In the morning I went to the woods deciding I would try something (don't try this at home). I went deep into the woods where the trees were thicker and climbed one of them. I then proceeded to swing and jump from tree to tree (again do not try this at home). Hah, this is fun.

   After jumping and swinging around for a little over thirty minutes I saw Dipper and Mabel walking through the woods. Oh, this will be good... I grinned mischeviously. I waited for them up ahead on a lower branch and when they were almost right under me I flipped over hanging onto the branch by my legs and yelled "BOO!".

    "Ahh!" Dipper screamed throwing the journal into the air which I somehow caught.

    "Hi." I said flipping through the journal still hanging upside down.

    "Scarlett?! What are you doing here?!" Dipper said surprised.

   "Oh you know, just hanging around." I said laughing in an almost cackling manner at Dipper' s reaction.

   "You walked right into that one bro." Mabel said laughing.

    Unfortunately, at that moment the blood rushing to my head became too much and I (not so) gracefully fell out of the tree. Thankfully with a bit extra momentum so I landed on my stomach instead of my skull.

   "Ow." I said.  I got up wiping myself off. "Exactly as I planned.".

   "But what are you doing here?" Dipper asked.

  "Well actually I climbed a tree a while back and from there I started jumping and swinging from branch to branch." I said like it was a normal thing to say.

Mabel POV:

   Me and Dipper were walking through the woods looking for something or another from the journal. When Scarlett flipped down both me and Dipper screamed but Dipper' s scream was a lot funnier.

   Scarlett laughed still hanging upside down. She reminded me of someone but I couldn't think who, maybe Wendy?

Dipper POV:

   Ok I have to admit that Scarlett scared me, badly.

   After Scarlett feel and got back up, I asked her why she was here. How does Scarlett think flying through the trees like Tarzan is normal?

    "Anyway what are you guys up to?" Scarlett asked.

   "We were just looking for paranormal things." I said picking the journal of the ground.

   "I want to find an invisible wizard and a unicorn." Mabel said.

   "Do you want to join us?" I asked.

   "Sure, sounds fun." Scarlett replied.

  We passed the old church where the dinosaurs are. Not going there again. After we had been walking for a while, seeing normal anomalies (gnomes, a few minotours, etc...) we fell up into a giant spiders web.

Scarlett POV:

    A giant spider web, because, why not? We were just walking when gravity decided to stop. We started floating, staying near each other. We closed toward a giant spider web because that's how much luck I have and of course gravity decided to work again while we were over the web.

   Dipper landed in a string position by some luck while Mabel landed on her back and I landed on my stomach face down. Perfect, just perfect.

   And of course this got worse because who decided to make an appearance at that moment? Why know one but everyone's favorite triangle, Bill.

   "HEY PINE TREE, SHOOTING STAR, LONG TIME NO SEE." Bill said.

    I could here wings flapping and then saw one of those eye bats fly under me though it didn't look up. Judging by how loud the beating sound was there must have been three of them at least.I couldn't see much but I was toward the edge of the web and I could see the tethers of the web start to pull, as well as the spider who's web we were now on.

   "Now long enough." I heard Dipper grumble.

   "HEY KID DON'T BE LIKE THAT. I'M ABOUT TO MAKE YOU A GREAT DEAL. YOU DON'T WANT TO GET EATEN AND I WANT THAT JOURNAL YOU GOT THERE. YOU GIVE ME THE JOURNAL I GET YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS DOWN SAFE AND SOUND." Bill said. I looked at the threads holding the spider web.

    Just a little more time... I asked the thread to snap faster. I couldn't tell Dipper about the thread without telling Bill and who knows, he might make it like three times stronger if he noticed. I just have to hope Dipper noticed it or the thread broke before the spider got here.

    "SO WHAT DO YOU SAY PINE TREE, WANT TO MAKE A DEEALLL?" Said Bill. Dipper looked toward the giant spider beginning to wake up nervously. "OR WOULD YOU RATHER WAIT FOR THE SPIDER." Bill said, almost mockingly. One more second...come on!

    Snap! The web broke off from the trees, catching on branches on the way down which probably saved our lives. The web snagged on the last branch acting a bit like a bungee chord so we only fell for about ten feet instead of fifty feet. By the time we got the ground, the only thing left of the spider web was the streamers in the trees and smaller pieces on us.

  I hit the ground, dazed but still getting up and grabbing Dipper and Mabel' s arm, hitting the ground running.

   "Go go go!" I yelled when Dipper and Mabel got there feet back.

   After running for five minutes straight we stopped, gasping for air. Safe... for now.

   Hello humans,

  It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon hanji13,
Sorry I'm late on this chapter, I had writers block for a few days and then I wrote a chapter but realized it was to far into the book. Anyway, I'm not going to have a code this week, oh also shot out to MeterLiterGraham for figuring out two of the codes (journal three doesn't like me and laser tag is awesome). The video is really good so I suggest watching it. REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!!
-hanji13