CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

HINDI alam ni Nykyrel kung ilang beses na niyang binasa ang article tungkol sa kaniya na sinulat ni Lechel De Villa, isang taon na ang nakakaraan.

He had re-read the article for a million times already; still, he can't stop re-reading it again and again. It was the only thing he had of Lechel. 'Yon lang ang tanging koneksiyon niya sa dalaga.

Dumako ang tingin niya sa umpisa ng article.

BEHIND THE FAMOUS NAME: NYKYREL GUZMANO

There are many speculations, gossips and whispers on why Nykyrel Guzmano never goes out in the open. Nykyrel Guzmano is not like what other people think. He's not rotten, he is not old, he is not ugly and he is definitely not an imbecile. None of it is true, only i know the truth because i was given the privilege to meet and know this man inside and out.

He is a man with an amazing and lovable personality. But behind every man lies a monster known as pain and fear. Nykyrel Guzmano had an intimate relationship with fear.

When i first meet Nykyrel Guzmano, i was in awe, he was so handsome but it seems he didn't give a damn about his looks. He has these beautiful eyes yet it's lifeless. He has luscious lips, yet it seems that a smile hadn't touched those lips for a long time. He never spoke a word, afraid that i might judge him. We communicated through white board and text message. I though he was mute... until he spoke my name.

I entered his home without his approval, and being bitten by his dog was the consequences of my action. I thought he would throw me out, but he didn't, he treated me good and see to my need. He wasn't a perfect host, but i wasn't a perfect guest either.

Nykyrel Guzmano is not a perfect man. But who is? Can you point someone who is perfect inside and out? No, you couldn't. Because no one is.

This man who is a center of gossips since he took over his father's company is an amazing imperfect person. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Nykyrel Guzmano will come out in the open soon and he will be the one telling you the reason behind his aloofness to the world.

As for now, the world just has to wait for Nykyrel Guzmano to open the gate of his massive mansion and let the world know how amazing he is.

As for me, I'll be waiting too.

To know Nykyrel Guzmano more, read the interview with him below.

Napailing-iling si Nykyrel habang binabasa ang interview niya. Hindi si Lechel ang nag-interview sa kaniya pero isinama iyon sa article ng dalaga. Per his request, of course.

Nykyrel chuckled. "Kumusta ka na kaya?"

Inilapag niya ang Magazine sa ibabaw ng mesa niya. This article of Lechel spread like wildfire in the forest. Nasisiguro niyang tumaas ang sales ng Magazine at nakuha rin ni Lechel sa wakas ang promotion na hinahangad.

Lechel was indeed promoted. She was sent to Chicago to train as assistant editor-in-chief. Masaya si Nykyrel para sa dalaga pero para paring may butas ang dibdib niya.

After a year. Masakit pa rin.

Bumukas ang pinto ng opisina niya at pumasok doon si Daniel Mendoza, ang Executive assistant niya..