The Big Tragedy

Half my family died that night, and i dont fully understand why, and how. Mom told me that the man downstairs that night was some kind of creature. He bit daddy, and left with his dead, body. Somthing hes been wanting all the time.

Mommy and me, never really forgot that day. Everytime i close my eyes, i see a mysterious face, and when the face smiles at me, with its evil smile, i see fangs, as if it was a vampire. But vampires are not real. Some people dont belive in some things, but aspires? Dont be silly. Abby, she died the same way, almost. this strange creature that visited my family that night, found out were Abby was staying. and he went over, got in trough the wimdow. and in the morning, her friend saw blood all over her bed, and found Abby on the grond, with bite marks on her neck. they had no idea how to explain tuis to my mom. they were in shock. they had no idea what it was. Thats as far as my mom got with the story, and she told me to never remind her of it. but I know she will never forget.

as I sat there in the cold, and in the rain. I didnt want to live life. so I walked, and pretty soon, I heard a rumbling noise. as I got closer, ths sound became louder. a few steps later, I saw a waterfall. and a cliff. I took my shoes off, and my clothes leaving just my undies and my bra. I looked down, and it was a long way down! I jumped, and I landed in the water. it was a hard landing, I belly flopped straight into the cold water. I tried not to swim up. I just closed my eyes, and said to myself, das Abby, here I come.

when I woke up, I was pretty sure I was dead, I screamed out, "dad! Abby! Im here!" I had a smile on my face, and stood up. I walked around, and I ran into someone. Him.

"What? What are you doing here?" I asked

"saving you, again!" he replied.

"Why? why would you do that?" I started crying, and fell on my knees. he sat down next to me.

"Whats your name?" he asked

"Rainy"

"im Kevin"

I looked up at him, the sun started coming out. his skin, it started shinning.

"what" I said confused.

"damn it!" kevin yelled and ran to werever there was some shade.

"I gotta go home." I said

"let me drive you, I domt want you to go trying to kill yourself"

I let him drive me on his motorcycle. it was a sweet ride. I held on to his wqist, I didnt want to fall off. I showed him were I live, and when he dropped me off, he left.

"Hi sweetie" mom said.

"hi" I said, and ran up to my room, and locked the door behind me. I sat on my bed, and did some research.

I looked up, cold blooded people. and sparkling skin, and amazing strength. it took me a while to figure it out, but the more reasurch I did, the better I understod, and soon all the puzzle pieces come together.

I know what he is!