You, Me, and the Blockhead (A Minecraft Fanfic)

Hey, first Wattpad story, tell me how I do please <3

Also, this is a crappy first chapter, it has a lot of explaining, but the next chapters will be funny I promise!!

LISA POV

Normal day. Yep, that’s how all stories start. Not this one. I woke up late, it was a Saturday. As soon as I had cleared the fuzziness from my head, I noticed a green glow…coming from my closet. I know what you’re thinking. ‘DON’T OPEN THE CLOSET LISA!!’ I shrugged, and I threw open the closet doors. What I saw changed my life… Forever.

First, a little bit about me.

Hi, I’m Lisa Adams, I’m fourteen, and… Yep, I’m a girl gamer. Most girls look at video games as a ‘guy thing’, but I could care less. My game of choice? Minecraft. For all of you crazies who don’t know what Minecraft is, then GET THE HECK OUT OF THIS FANDOM! I’ll explain anyway…

Minecraft is a game where you can build whatever you want while surviving in a deserted world. You can also mine (hence the MINE part of Minecraft) for Coal, Iron, Gold, (or Budder as I stubbornly call it) and Diamonds. You have to survive constant attacks by monsters that will take your stuff, blow up, eat your brains, and fire arrows at you.

Yup, fun game.

I don’t really know why I like it, I think it’s the freedom of doing what YOU want to do, not playing by set rules or levels.

I also like it for the myths. More specifically, the myth of Herobrine.

Herobrine: just the name struck fear in the hearts of Minecrafters everywhere.

 That was a bit too dramatic for my tastes…

Oh well…

He is thought to be Notch’s (the creator of Minecraft) dead brother. He was a glitch, never supposed to be in the game. One person spotted him one day in one of their worlds, and it all went downhill from there. Although Notch denies ever having a brother, there are still some that believe. People made him into a murderer that would come into your world and kill you off while you slept.

But, I know that was never his intentions. He only has ever wished to be thought of as just another person, but his eyes made that impossible.

You see, Herobrine looks exactly like the regular default skin, (Also known as ‘Steve’) except for his glowing white eyes. People saw his eyes and became afraid, marking him as dangerous.

Let’s rewind to where we were at the beginning, as I was noticing my closet this morning.

I threw open the closet doors, and what I saw changed my life… Forever.

Alright, so that was part one, will update tomorrow.