14 for reals

HBPOV

I sat straight up in the sleeping bag I had borrowed from Lisa. Did Notch really just…

Being Removed was the most severe punishment ever known to Minecraftia. You just simply… disappear. Every good memory of you was replaced with a bad one… Not that I could come back anyway. I glanced over at the portal; it was emitting a soft green glow. Home.

I rolled over and went back to sleep.

~(|)~

The next morning, I woke up early. Not that I slept much. Lisa noticed, but didn’t say anything. I was mostly glad for that, because I didn’t want her to be worried. This brought me to another matter.

Tonight. 6:30. Catching Fire.

~TIMESKIP OF MAGIC AND RAINBOWS~

(Note before we start this part. I have never been on a date, so I’m trying my best here.)

(STILL HBPOV BTW)

I left through the back door while Lisa’s mom wasn’t looking, so she wouldn’t be suspicious as to why I was in the house already. I looped around to the front of the house and rang the doorbell, and Lisa opened the door with a smile.

“Long time no see” she whispered with a laugh.  I just saw her five minutes ago! I laughed with her and we started walking to the theatre up the road

~MOAR TIMESKIPINESS~

LISA POV THIS TIME

We arrived at the theater ten minutes before the movie was going to start, and we were just going to buy our popcorn and candy when two familiar girls approached. No…. Not now…. Why me?

(Fic crossovering for the win! XD SHAMLESS PLUG: RISE FROM THE ASHES)

Amelia and Courtney Flame were the school biggest ‘populars’ and by that I mean, everyone else on the planet can apparently not even begin to compare to their ‘perfectness’. Sadly, perfectness means bullying, and this year, I was the girl’s target. Nobody was actually quite sure how they picked who they would bother every year, it was just… random. And I was unlucky enough to be this year’s target.

Amelia came up to us first, while Hero whispered in my ear, “Who are these people?”

I didn’t have time to respond as Amelia twirled her dip-dyed blue hair and batted her eyelashes at Hero.

Great. She took all my self-esteem and now she wants my boyfriend, too. Wait…. Boyfriend? What is wrong with my mind? This was our first date!

I interrupted my own mental ramblings by sneering at the girls. “What do you want.”

They smiled innocently, and in unison, like some creepy horror film. “We’re just here to see Catching Fire! But what I want to know is all about this cutie over here.” Courtney poked Hero with a long, pink painted fingernail. He moved away.

“What are you doing?” He asked, giving them both a bizarre look.

“Listen.” Courtney said “If you date me, and not her” (She gestured to an outraged Amelia at this) “Then I can give you all you ever wanted in a girlfriend. Popularity, a pretty face…. Friends.”

Hero looked kind of scared at this point. I didn’t blame him. Amelia soon walked up to Courtney and immediately started arguing over who would be Hero’s girlfriend.

We managed to slip away unnoticed and into the crowded theatre.

As soon as we were there, we burst out laughing.

“That-… was the most ridiculous thing…” Hero gasped, laughing.

We immediately stopped laughing as two all too familiar girls entered the theater. I ducked into the nearest row, and luckily were not seen.

I internally sighed. This would be a long movie…

I just realized that this turned into me ranting about halfway through. Darn. I just don’t like people that always think they’re so much better then others, ya know?

There’s today’s chapter! A bit longer then usual!

Luv!

-Becca

I'm not sure if I said this before, but thanks for 1K reads <3