Chapter 8

• Dedicated to My bro... :)

(8)

Herobrine stood anxiously as Notch inspected the portal. His heart dropped when his brother looked up and shook his head.

“It’s broken, I’ll get to work on fixing it but…”

“But what?” Herobrine almost didn’t want to know.

Notch frowned. “I’m going to need more diamonds. I’d say about 18…” He trailed off, waiting for his brother to explode. Instead Herobrine just grabbed a diamond pick from an item frame off the wall and stalked off to the mines.

~(|)~ (It’s an eye of ender :D)

Lisa stared at the closet in shock. Why did he have to leave? What just happened? Was it all just a dream?

There were a million questions going through her mind, but the one that mattered most was…

Why did she miss him so much already?

~(|)~

Herobrine ran through his massive mine, passing multiple Nether portals on his way, he always liked to have one nearby in case he needed an escape.

He finally reached lava level, and started strip mining.

Why did he leave? What were Lisa and Jason doing now?

Why did he miss Lisa so much?

~(|)~

NOTCH POV (What? I dunno don’t ask me.)

I stared into the little block in my hands. The gift I had received when I had first entered Minecraft. 

It was small, about the size of an apple, and completely clear except for a tiny blue-green gem in the center. The block was special. If you placed it on top of an obsidian block and said a name, it would show you that person, where they would be, and what they would look like in ten years. He walked over to an obsidian table in the corner of his room.

He set the block down gently, and said the name.

“Herobrine.”

Evil cliffy!!!