a chapter with a twist

• Dedicated to My brother mason... Just because :)

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO KILL ME...

We sat on the bean bag chairs, silent once more. I kept thinking: How on earth would Herobrine live here? He had nowhere else to go—

My thoughts were interrupted by a steady green glow rising off the closet once more. I turned to Hero, confused.

“I thought the portal was going to stay closed for a while. It’s only been 2 hours!”

He laughed. That’s about a week in Minecraft. We have shorter days there, remember? I really think I should go home.” He frowned. “I’m sorry for any trouble I’ve caused you. For your sake, I hope I don’t have to come back here.”

I stood, openmouthed. Was this goodbye already? My… videogame crush… was leaving so quickly?

Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. ‘Who on earth would have a crush on someone like Herobrine? I don’t really know… there was just something about his eyes that intrigued me (Dem dreamy eyes… put that in there for you, Diamondzcraft)

I was still at a loss for words when he opened the closet doors…

“I will never forget” Those words were the last ones that left his lips as he was taken home.

DON'T WORRY! IT'S NOT OVER! Here's a plot twist, just for you!

So sorry that its short :(

I'm already working on the next one... Herobrine POV!!