no title needed

(14)

(Listening to: She will be loved by Maroon 5)

HBPOV

I was in a white room. It couldn’t exactly be classified as a room though. I couldn’t see where the room  stopped going up, but the white tile under my feet seemed to go on forever. I wandered about a bit, until I saw a grey figure in the distance. I ran up to it, seeing that the gray figure had the form of my younger twin brother. Oh no… I knew what was coming. I almost turned and ran. I didn’t want to hear this. I had heard it before. Two years ago. In New York City.

There had been a girl. She was very pretty, with brown hair falling to her mid back and a smile that could light up the grey city. She was beautiful.

But then, this very dream happened. It was called a dream message, only those with a strong connection, like that of twins, or siblings in general could preform it.

Herobrine was dragged back to his waiting brother.

“Hero, stop making this hard. You know what I’m going to say. There’s no way to avoid it.

I gave in. In doing so… I knew what I was doing.

I gave up on Lisa.

“Herobrine. You have done the one thing that all Minecraftian are forbidden. You are in love with one from another dimension. First time, You received a curse. This is the second time. As much as I hate saying this… You are no longer able to use the portal. All others can pass through it. You… Herobrine. You have been Removed.

I awoke with a start.

Notch had done it again.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLO---