Chapter 2: A Big Step

Beca's POV:

"I'll have a latte please, and a black coffee for my girl here," says Jesse then looks at me and gives me his cute, dorky smile, I smile back, blushing as well, I hate him for making me blush, but I love him for making me blush at the same time, because he is the only person who has ever done so. I really love him (god, I know cringe). I see the barista holding our drinks. Come on! Beca needs her coffee. The barista gives use our beverages.
"That will be $4.72," says the barista. God, why is coffee so expensive these days?
"Hey Jess ill pay," is say pulling out my purse out of my black, leather bag. Then Jesse puts his gentle hand on my arm,
"No it's fine, I said it was on me, I keep my word," he says with his sweet voice and his milk chocolate eyes glaring lovingly into mine making my heat melt a little. I smile and look down at my favourite black boots other wise my whole heart might actually melt, also my cheeks are probably the shade of a tomato by now.

We sit down in the comfy sofa in the end corner of the cafe. Jesse sits down on the right side of the sofa and puts his left arm on the top of the sofa, inviting me to to sit there (how could I resist). I sit and snuggle into his soft, slightly muscular body. We sip our coffees as they are still scolding hot, I feel warm and calm, I could literally fall asleep in his arms. Jesse kisses my head. "Hey Becs,"
"What?"
"Hey, so you know how I start film school in LA next month," he says.
"Leaving me behind may I add," I say just to make him feel bad.
"Yeah, well I found this this amazing apartment, a big one, and a cheap one,"
"That's great Jess, but what what does this have to do with me?" I say sitting up and looking into his eyes (not in a creepy way).
"I was wondering if you would like to come with me and we could live there together." He says anxiously with a weak smile on his face waiting for a reaction from me.
"Jesse I would love to, but I can't I have a job here with a boss who thinks I'm good. Most of my friends are here. I -," Jesse cuts me off (rude).
"Beca I know, i can't ask you to move away from your friends, and I know you like your job and the music producing place," He carries on. "But that's why I got you a job at one of the biggest music producing studios in LA,"
"What? Jess how?"
"I talked to your boss and he suggested that you would be great there, he talked to the manager and everything!" He looks at me enthusiastically. My face is in shock.
"Wait. Are you serious!" I say slightly raising my voice then realising we're in a coffee shop.
"Yeah Becs, you've got a job in big record label, and theres an amazing apartment that could be ours!" He looks at me with a huge grin on his face. My eyes start filling up, I'm trying so hard not to let the tears come out of my eyes and fall down my cheek.
"Oh my god Jesse I - er - um - I don't know what to say,"
"Beca Mitchell speechless, wow I never thought I'd see the day," He adds giving me his dorky smile, the smile that I fell for.
"I love you wierdo!" I say giving the biggest hug I think I've ever given anyone.
"I love you too Becs," he whispers lifting my head up and kisses me. I feel weak, luckily I'm sitting down. It sounds lame but I feel like I hear fireworks, like what happens at the end some cheesy movie that Jesse makes me watch. He puts his soft, gentle hands on my cheeks, I follow his lead by putting my small hands in his neatly cut hair. It turns into a make out session, but not fast, it's slow and romantic. This is the happiest moment of my life. I do not deserve him.

Jesse's POV:

This is perfect me and my girl moving to LA together next month. I love her so much. I've broken down Beca's walls and built them back up again with me in inside them. Nothing can break us apart.

I pull out of the kiss, which needed so much restrain as her lips are so luscious, like two pink petals brushing together. I look into her beautiful ash - blue eyes. She looks back giving me a smile that many people rarely see. Then Beca cuddles back into my arm and rests her arm on my chest.

A note from the writer:
I really hope you like this chapter. Xxx