#prayforhumanity

Is everyone safe? In their homes with loved ones? Healthy? Eating well? Is your anxiety under control? Are you all okay?

What happened yesterday was terrible. An utter tragedy for humanity. What makes it worse, however:

- the fact that there are still so many places on high alert for attacks
- the fact that people blame all of the Islamic/middle eastern community for the attacks
- the fact that people have the nerve to continue tweeting about their faves during this time.

Now, I don't know everything but it has been said that one of the terrorists said that it "wasn't over yet". There are many cities in NA (especially metropolitans) that are under high alert; LA, NYC, Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, Detroit, and others. If you live in any of these cities or near them please be cautious and stay safe. Call your loved ones and inform them or remind them of how much you love them. We can never take any risks.

Okay, I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but

TERRORISM
HAS
NO
RACE.

TERRORISM
HAS
NO
RELIGION.

I'll be damned if I see another uneducated piece of shit comment about how Muslims are going to kill us all or how Zayn is a terrorist because he's Muslim (fuck you tv guy who literally compared him to Osama bin Laden like who the fuck gave you the right) or how it's only Muslims who are terrorists.

NO.

Ever heard of the Oklahoma City bombing? Because news flash: those were Christians who went through with it. Religion/race doesn't kill people. People kill people.

Terrorists are extremists who use fear and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. It is not said anywhere, in any dictionary whatsoever that because you are of so-and-so race you are a terrorist.

And lastly, if you had the nerve to tweet about your fave's album being better or just your faves in general you need to grow the fuck up because that's not cool, at all. I'm sure even they can understand that.

My heart goes out to everyone in Paris, Lebanon, Japan, Mexico, and all other countries who have/might be attacked. Stay safe everyone. I love you so much, and if you need to talk my inbox is always open + you can message me on kik (sxcialcxsualty) or twitter (otrascth).

- kat