Chapter 4

New chappie! Enjoy -LK Dedicated to Cynthia for just being her judgemental slef and getting me to write better and fixing my grammar ;)

“Gabriel what the hell?!” Cas blushed and looked at his brother in disbelief. Of all the moments Gabriel could have picked, this had to be it?

“Hey hey little bro! I knew this was going to happen at some point. The way you two looked at each other. I’ve known form the minute I first saw you together.”

The two boys just stared at the older angel in shock for a minute.

“So Gabe do you want anything? I mean...” Dean got up of the sofa and walked to the kitchen.

“No I really just wanted to congratulate the new happy couple! Bye bye!”

“GABE.” Cas yelled but Gabe vanished in a flutter of wings.

Dean looked back in the room “Is he gone?”

Cas nodded and sunk back into the sofa.

“Freaking angels.” Dean muttered under his breath.

“Hey!” Cas looked at him with mock accusation.

“Don’t worry Cassie not you.”

“Don’t call me Cassie.” Cas grumbled as he sunk into Dean’s chest and closed his eyes.

Dean smiled and mindlessly played with Cas’ hair.

“Hey Cas?”

“Hmhm.”

“Why do you prefer earth to heaven?”

“Imagine being stuck with seven incredibly violent, annoying brothers, all in one room all the time. That’s heaven. Give me earth any day.”

Cas sighed and Dean chuckled and pecked the angel on the lips.

“Why is Earth so good though?”

Cas smirked “Why do you think.”

“Pizza?”

Cas laughed and playfully slapped Dean on the leg.

“Yes Dean, the pizza.”

They stayed like this for about an hour just exchanging stories and joking around. Sometimes it’s the small pleasures in life that are the sweetest.

*** 

“DEAN I’M HOME!”

Dean heard Sam’s voice from outside. Cas lifted himself onto his elbows.

“It’s just Sammy.” Cas lay back down.

“How’s Baby?” Dean shouted not trusting his brother one bit.

“Fine.”

“Sammy you know if you hurt her in any way I will kill you, your children-“

Sam walked into the room and rolled his eyes.

“And my grandchildren. I know ok.”

Cas was still lying on Dean’s lap. “Sammy this is Cas.” Cas sat up and Dean snaked his arm around the angel’s shoulders. His wings were still visible behind the back of the sofa but Sam was stood on the other side so couldn’t see them.

“So are you two, like, together now?”

Dean shot Cas a look but Cas just gave him an innocent “Well?” look in return. Dean shrugged.

“I guess.”

Cas broke into a grin and laid his head on Dean’s shoulder. Cas liked the smell of Dean’s t-shirt. It was a musty smell, a mix of leather (Cas guessed that was from the Impala) and oil form working at the garage part time.