X - [ D A E M O N ]

TO SAY THAT Feia took me by surprise might be an understatement.

What she did was rather astonishing, the way she managed to apply the knowledge Abigor and I implanted in her head; she learned so much in so little time.

To say that I'm proud of her might be an understatement as well—I was thoroughly and legitimately impressed by her remarkable work.

Feia is cleaning up the mess that is left after her merciless kill. The way she killed her sister was a little messy, but I did ask for a brutal murder—considering the idea, the kill is pretty much a job well done.

"I'm taking her to a nearby forest." She says, looking down at her sister's body.

"Why?" I inquire.

"So no one will suspect me of anything." Feia looks up at me innocently. "People will think wolves and such murdered the shit out of her."

A grin creeps its way onto my face. "Smart girl,"

"But of course," She smirks back evilly.

She snaps a finger and the two us—including the corpse—disappears.

||-:-:-:-:-:-||

FEIA DUMPS her sister's body not too far away from a cave.

"You know, that wasn't the last time you'll be seeing her."

"Why, she going to Hell for all her shit?" She asks flatly.

"Rightfully so,"

Feia sighs. "Just when I thought I've gotten rid of her." She lets out a low chuckle and shakes her head slowly. "Isn't it ironic how years ago I wished for her to end up in Hell? Now I'd have to meet her every single day."

"They can do a lot, your wishes." I remind her. "Look at what you're doing now."

She chuckles once more. "No shit."

"You'll be happy to know, however," I start, not letting my eyes off of her. "that her soul will be joining the others at the Pit—tortured, pained and lost in Hell's hell."

Laufeia's eyes light up a little. "Are you the ones torturing them?"

"No, Feia, I have someone else to do it for me."

"Will you give me a try?"

Shrugging, I say, "I don't see why not. After all, you are my right hand now. Torturing souls is easily your job."

"Delightful," She says, obviously pleased. "Come on, now. I need to clean up the rest of the blood. Oh, and her arm and eyeballs—don't even get me started with those things."

||-:-:-:-:-:-||

AFTER RETURNING to the house and cleaning up the pool of blood, Feia casually snaps one finger from her sister's amputated arm and skins it. She flicks the skin away, then pick up the eyeballs on the floor like they are those fake ones you'd find on Halloween—and effortlessly use what's left of the finger to skewer the two eyeballs.

"Eyeball kebab?" She asks, pointing it at my direction.

"Hell, no." I say, disgusted. "The fuck do you think I am, an ogre?"

She gives me a small shrug. "Just thought maybe all creatures of the dark enjoys these things."

"Ogres are not creatures of the dark."

"Then what are they?"

"They're, uh..." I trail off, "I don't fucking know, hell—they're not even real!"