My rain begins part II

Sara's​ POV

After the rebellion I built a prison. It houses the leaders of the rebel forces. I like to visit the prisoners so that I can gloat. Making sure they never forget that I won.

Today is my weekly visit to my most valued prisoner. His been my prisoner since before the battle. I keep him in a isolated cell far away from the others. So that I can play with him all I want without fear of being disturbed.

I entered the the cell and was greeted by the usual smells of urine ,feces and rotting meat. Once I got over the worst of it, I walked further into the room.

My eyes had to adjust to the darkness, before I could see my prisoner. He's exactly as I had left him, chained to the ceiling by his wrists. While his feet dangled a good four inches off the floor.

I walked over to him, saw that he was unconscious. I don't like when my playthings are unaware of me. So I walked over to my wall of toys. Got the best one and woke him up with a strike from my leather whip. He woke up with a grown of pain I smile happily saying "hello are you ready to play"

Prisoners pov

I hear the whoosh of the whip before I feel the strike. It gives me time to prepare for the pain. Even if I'm prepared for it doesn't stop me from screaming out, she laughs every time she hears my screams. She seems to enjoy my pain.

My agonizing screams help block out her laughter and helps me to stop thinking about everything that's happened to my country and my people.

After while I become numb to the pain, is like my mind is somewhere else. It gives me time to think, about ways to help save my country and its people from this tyrant we have to call a queen.

About an hour and a half later she throws salt water on my wounded and bleeding body saying "I'll see you later"after that she leaves the room and slams the gate shut and I hear the lock click into place and she's gone.

Later that day

As I try to fall asleep someone walks into my cell, they put a soft hand on my shoulder. That lets me know it's not her. They whisper into my ear  "look at you I've come to get you out"

Thanks for reading

Sincerely

            alysse413