Sugawara Koushi x Reader

Hello guys, meet us again in wattpad!!
I am sorry, I caught a cold and my internet's super annoying so that's why my update's a bit late...
Anyway, this chapter for Sugawara Koushi fan and here you go...

Have fun!!

This year is the most special year because you can celebrate your Christmas with your boyfriend. You want to ask him about it at the volleyball gym.

~ at volleyball gym ~

You hurry to go to the gym and you already saw the players starting to do their warming up. You silently sat beside Kiyoko and talked a little.

"Hi Shimizu!" she waved a little before replied to you.
"Hi (y/n)!" you smiled at her.
"Seriously, you guys still have to practice in this season?"

"Not to much, just a little practice. Don't worry, we won't take your dating time" you blushed immediately after that. You smacked her head.
"Aww!! What's that for?!" she rubbed her head.
"Shut up!" You and Shimizu are like a bff , so she usually doesn't care about that.

"So, anything that I can help?" you asked her.
"Not much, you just sit here and watch your beloved boyfriend practice, okay?" she winked at you before ran off from you.

"KIYOKO!!!!!!" You started to chase her, makes all of the Karasuno players stoped their practice and looked at us.

"Wah!! I never see Kiyoko-san and (y/n)-san chasing after each other like that. So cute!!" Tanaka and Yuu shouted together, make both of you stop and stood straight. You pushed each other and blamed each other to cover our blushed.

"Wah!! They're blushing!!! CUTE!!!" You saw all of them are blushing too especially Tanaka and Yuu.

"(y/n)-san! You are so cute when you blushing" Yuu said to you. Even he's your kouhai, he always makes you blush over his statement.

"Nishinoya...What did you say?" Suddenly a sarcastic and a murder aura came from behind him. It's from Suga! 

Did he jealous? Over Yuu?

Then Yuu stood shockingly after Suga whispered something before you saw his spirit went away from him and Daichi pulled it back.
"Suga...You don't have to say that...Poor him!" Asahi said to him.
"(y/n)! Come here!" he called you with a hidden smile that makes you nodded before you knew it.

"What is it, Suga?" you asked slowly.
"Why do you come here?" he asked.

"Why? I can't?" you blinked your eyes to him.

"No, of course, you can but I dontwantthemtoflirtwithyou!"

"But you what?" you asked him and then chuckled.

"Are you...jealous?" then he blushed.

"Aww, you're so cute when you blush! Okay, I am sorry, but... I will never stop to come here and I will make sure they don't flirt with me, okay jealous boyfriend?" then you laughed.
"I am not jealous!" he mad.
"Okay okay, you are not jealous" you still laughed and he showed his unsatisfied face.

"Okay, I am sorry! How about I pay this back with going on a date with you tonight? Since tomorrow is Christmas?" You smiled at him while waiting for his answer.

"Sure! I will pick you up at 8" He's so hyped make you smiled and chuckled.

But, he's sure is scary when he angry. Oh, it's ryhm.

~ at night ~

It almost 8 now and you still don't know what to wear. 15 minutes more....

"What should I wear?!!!" you grabbed any your best outfit and look in the mirror.
"No"
"Not this one"
"Not suitable"
"You look ugly!!!"
"Nope"
"Aha!! This is better!!" finally, you took ( any outfit that you feel suitable) and got ready with your makeup.

Wow, now I am done!

After a few minutes, someone rang my house. It must be him!!
You opened the door and yes, Suga was standing there handsomely.

Did I said handsome?! Nope, he is not just handsome...he looks like a prince, charming prince...

You felt like you're lack of oxygen. You looked him up and down and you knew he did the same thing until your mom's voice make us back to the time.

"Oh, Suga. Come in" he smiled.
"It's okay, aunty. I just come to take (y/n) with me for tonight"
"Oooo...a date?! Go go... Have fun!! No wonder she feels happy and dresses well" okay...that really make you embarrassed.
"Okay, mom. Bye!!" you kissed her cheek and closed the door then you hear chuckled.

"Stop laughing! Nothing's funny here" you pouted over him.
"Okay, I am sorry, babe. So...shall we?" then he took your hand and you two walked together at a park, full with the couple and an amazing Christmas tree.
"You look cute and pretty tonight..." he said to you.
"Thanks...you look great too..."Ahhh!!! So embarrassing. You're the one who asked him, now you're the one who embarrassed.

"Want to grab something?" he asked you and you nodded.
"Sure" then you both enter ( any place you want and buy anything you want ).

You still walked hand in hand until he stoped you from the walk.
"Err, (y/n)...I have something for you"
"What is it?" then he took out a rectangle box and showed it in front of you.
"Here. Open it!" you smiled and opened it as instruct.
"Wah!! It's...beautiful. I love it!" you want to know what he gave you? Maybe some of you already know it or not... I will just say it.... He gave you a necklace, a golden rose that dangled from a golden chain ( okay, you are right...I took it from The Last Virgin Standing by laughterandjynx, you should read it... it's wonderful ).

"Can I help with putting it on?"
"Sure" then he put it around your neck and it land beautifully on your neck.
"Thank you so much, Suga. You are so sweet"
"Anything for my dear girlfriend" he smiled.
"Oh, I have something for you too" actually you didn't prepared anything for him, but after what he did, you can't be the only one who's received, you should give him something too.

You tiptoed to him and crushed your lips to his. He looked shock at first but then he kissed back. You stop for a while to catch some oxygen.
"So this is my Christmas gift?" you shrugged and he took you up and spun you a few time.
"If this is my gift, this is the best gift ever I had for my whole my life. Thanks (y/n)" you smiled to him and both of kissed again under a big wonderful Christmas tree.

"Oh Suga, it's true right you're jealous back there," you asked him.
"No! I am not jealous" he denied it.
"Oh, so you didn't care if Yuu and Tanaka flirt with me, every day?" you teased him.
"They will not" you make an 'o' mouth shape and he continued.
"You know what? I am glad we are kissing just now. They are so many eyes that looked at you and they look sad when we are kissing" you chuckled and shook your head.
"Are you serious, Suga? Since when did you become this protective and over jealous?"

"Since you wear a cute outfit that always make me fall in love with you over and over again" then you both laughing...

This is the best date and Christmas night ever in my life....

___________________________________

Merry Christmass!!!

It's not late to say it, right? Anyway, I still have a bad health and school will start soon, so idk about my update. Maybe it will be fast, maybe it will get slow... so I hope you still support me and if you want to request, it always open for you!!....

Love you,
xoxo

Next Update:
Nishinoya Yuu x Reader

26/12/2015