Prologue

{The picture above is Lexi present day}

Dean and Castiel walk into the orphanage, they walk to the front desk.

"Hi we are Dean and Castiel Winchester we have been waiting to adopt for awhile and a woman came by our house today and checked to see if we were ready to adopt, she said we were so we are here to take a look at the babies" Dean says, the woman at the desk smiles.

"Of course... Follow me" the woman says, Dean and Castiel smile and grab each other's hands and follow the woman.

"These are the babies" the woman says, Dean and Castiel smile, they look at the babies and come by one child in particular, a baby with sandy blonde hair -like Dean's- and blue eyes -like Cas- and a few freckles -like Dean-, they smile.

"She's beautiful" they whisper, the woman smiles.

"Would you like to adopt her?" The woman asks, Castiel and Dean nod.

"Okay well we just need to fill out some paper work and then you guys can take her home" the woman says, Dean and Castiel nod and follow her.

"Okay first, what will her name be?" The woman asks.

"Lexi Grace Winchester" Dean says.

"Okay... And where will she be sleeping?" She asks.

"In her own room" Castiel says, she nods.

She asks a few more questions and soon they take little Lexi home.