1: Killjoy

{Lexi}

I wake up and slam my hand on my annoying alarm clock, I stand up and put on my outfit (not forgetting my pocket knife of course) and walk downstairs.

"Good morning dad good morning papa" I say, kissing my father's cheeks.

"Good morning Lexi" they say in unison, I make myself a cup of coffee.

"Today is your first day of Senior year in Kansas... Are you ready?" Dad (Dean) asks

{They moved away before they got Lexi and just moved back}

"Yea... But I have my pocket knife and I have my pens that have the small knives in them" I say, he nods and I smile and drink my coffee.

"Alright we gotta go you don't wanna be late" papa (Cas) says, I nod and stand up and get my backpack, we all hop into my dad's impala, he's getting me one just like it... Only getting it in blue, dad drives to school and I jump out.

"Have a good day" papa shouts.

"Kill some demons" dad says.

"Dean" papa scolds, I giggle and wave goodbye and I walk in and go to the office.

"Alexis Grace  Winchester I'm here for my schedule" I say.

"Of course" the lady says and hands me my schedule locker number and locker combination, I smile and take them, I go to my locker and open it and out what I need to put away and keep out what I need for first period and I walk there.

The teacher introduces me and I sit in the back like always.

-lunch time-

I get my lunch and sit at a table alone, someone walks up to me and gets close to my ear.

"Why aren't you making noise killjoy?" He says, I look up and see the typical highschool bad boy smiling and sitting down next to me.

"W-What?" I ask.

"You're wearing a My Chem T-shirt therefore you are a killjoy... Why aren't you making noise killjoy?" He asks, I shake my head and reach under my leather jacket {that I added to the outfit} and grip my angel blade, in case he is an angel, but if he is a demon the angel blade will still kill him.

"So what's your name?" He asks.

"L-Lexi G-Grace Winchester" I stutter, he nods.

"I'm Jason Wolf" he says, I stiffen, wolf what if he's a wolf.

We talk for a while and the lunch is over.

{End of the day}

Me and Jason walk to our lockers and get our bookbags and we walk out, I see dad and smile and wave.

"Hey Jason I'll call you later kay?" I ask, he nods.

"Yea... So where's your mom and dad" he asks.

"Oh I don't have a mom but one of my two dad's are over there" I say pointing to dad, dad waves and I wave back.

"Come on Lexi, training!" Dad yells.

"I gotta go Jason call you later bye" I say.

"Bye" Jason says and I run to dad and we jump in the impala and dad drives off.

"Who was that" dad asks.

"Jason Wolf" I say, he stiffens like I did at first.

"It's okay dad" I say, he nods and drives home and I get dressed for training.

"Where's papa?" I ask.

"Oh he's out shopping" dad says, I nod and I go to the basement to start training.