15: Happy birthday Lexi!

{Lexi}

~1 month later~

I was awoken by the smell of chocolate chip pancakes, I stand up and get dressed, I slip on dad's amulet but he calls it his 'Samulet' because uncle Sammy gave it to him, I brush my hair and teeth and go to the kitchen and see, uncle Sammy, uncle Gabe, aunt Ellen, uncle Bobby, and well, everyone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!" They all yell, I smile and Claire and Amara run to me, I hug them and kiss their cheeks, I feel my phone vibrate and I check the text.

J: I'll be at your house with your present soon ;)

I smile.

L: Can't wait! ;)

I put my phone away and me and my family talk fr a while and then the door bell goes off, I suck in a breath.

"That's for me" I say, I walk to the door and open it, I see a box and then Jason moves the box and I see his face.

"Happy birthday!" He exclaims, I smile and he pulls me in by my waist and kisses me, I him and kiss him back, he smiles and runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I pull sway and he frowns.

"I have family here" I say, he nods and I take his hand -the one that isn't holding my present- and we walk into the kitchen and everyone looks over, grandma Mary (A/N: YES EVERYONE IS ALIVE) smiles.

"Lexi... Who is this?" She asks, I glance at Jason, he smiles and squeezes my hand for comfort.

"Everyone this is Jason Wolf... My boyfriend" I say, everyone except dad, papa, Amara and Claire, gasp when I say Wolf and I glare sending them a look that says 'I'll explain later' they calm down and get uncomfortably silent, I feel Jason shift beside me and I grab his arm, he smiles and I smile back.

~~~~~~

I don't know what yo put here so...

~~~~~~

"I have to go Lexi" Jason says, I look over and nod sadly.

"I don't want you to go but okay" I say, he smiles and kisses my cheek, we stand.

"Where are you guys going?" Grandma Mary asks.

"Jason has to go home, so I'm gonna walk him to his motorcycle" I say.

{Amara} (A/N: I know surprised me too)

Lexu and Jason walk out and everyone goes to the window, except me, Claire gestures me over, I groan and walk over sitting on the window seal next to her, I see Lexi and Jason talking, then Lexi giggles and nods, Jason smiles and they kiss, I smile sweetly, I see Jason hop onto his motorcycle and rude off, Mary stares after him for a few minutes and then comes back in, we all scurry to our spots and act natural.

{Lexi}

Me and Jason walk outside and we stop at his motorcycle.

"That was fun" he sighs, I giggle.

"Well... That's the Winchester family for you" I say, he chuckles and I smile, he grabs both my hands and swings them.

"I like your family they're... Welcoming" he says, I giggle, he smiles.

"His about I take you out later... Its only four o'clock, I could pick you up at eight and take you to dinner, and maybe a party" he says, I giggle.

"Last time we went to a party, you ditched me" I say teasingly.

"Hey! I apologized!" He chuckles, I giggle.

"I know ya did ya oaf" I giggle, he chuckles.

"Really though? How about it?" He says, I giggle and nod.

"Good... Wear something nice" he says, i giggle and nod, he kisses me and I kiss him back, he hops in his motorcycle, puts on his helmet and rides off, I stare for a few minutes, before digging happily and turning around, I walk inside and smile.

"I'm going to dinner tonight with Jason" I sigh happily, everyone smiles and nod, for a few more hours we talk and laugh and eat cake and soon I have to start getting ready for the date so I take a shower and get ready.