29: I Didn't Do Anything!

I woke up to cold bed sheets and frantic, scared yelling, I frown and sit up rubbing my eyes, Austin meet have left some time last night or this morning, I put my hoodie back on and zip it half way and then step out of my room and see dad, papa, Austin's mom, and Austin's dad yelling, well Austin's parents were yelling at dad and papa.

"What's going on?!" I yell annoyed, they turn to me and his mom glares hard at me and comes over and pushes me against the wall.

"Ooo I get all tingly when you get aggressive" I say, I knew she was angry but idgaf.

"What did you do?!" She growls.

"What are you talking about?! And get the fuck off me!" I grow, shoving her off and fixing my jacket.

"Austin's gone!" She growls, my eyes widen for a second.

"Well how the fuck am I supposed to know what happened?!" I ask.

"He snuck off to your room last night! You whore!" She growled, I straighten up.

"Helen!" Austin's dad says, I growl and turn the tables and pin her to the wall.

"I am not a whore you bitch! I've never done a thing to make people think I'm a whore! Yes Austin went in my room last night. But that was to thank me for saving all of your lives you fucking bitch" I growl.

"Lexi stop right now!" Papa yells, I growl before letting her go.

"Besides he probably-"

"Went out to get breakfast..." Austin says, we all turn to him and I go in my room and slam my door.

"Stupid fuckers" I murmur and start getting dressed to go home.

A/N: Okay short I know but its more of a filler chapter!