22: Family Time

{Lexi}

It was the weekend so I could spend the whole day with my family, I got up early put on a training outfit put my hair in a messy bun and walked to the basement and begin training, I punched and kicked the dummy making it bother groan and laugh, I start thinking about how Jason had lied to me and didn't tell me he was a damn monster, I grow angry and my punches and kicks on the dummy grow harder and more frequent, I groan and eventually I can feel my wrists begin to hurt and so I stop with the training walk to the kitchen and I make some breakfast, once breakfast is done I go to wake everyone up.

"Amara Claire breakfast is done" I say, they sit up and yawn, I go to dad and papa's room and knock before walking in.

"Dad, papa I made breakfast" I say, I hear papa mumble and curl into dad more and dad wraps his arms tighter around papa's waist, making me smile sweetly and snap a quick picture, I didn't realize the flash was on and after the picture was done, they shot up in bed.

"What was that?" Dad asks.

"What was what?" I ask innocently, he smirks at me and stands up.

"The flash" he says, taking a step forward with papa, I take a step back.

"What flash?" I ask still playing innocent, I see dad and papa look at each other and smirk oh no... They begin chasing me.

"Ahhh" I yell laughing and running down the stairs, once I reach the bottom of the stairs I feel arms grab my waist and I'm being thrown in the air and onto the couch, the next thing I know I'm being sat on my two tiny bodies and two sets of giant hands and two sets of tiny hands tickling me, I laugh loudly thrashing around trying to protect my body.

"HAHAHAHA" I laugh loudly, eventually they stop tickling me and the tiny bodies get off of me and I fall on the floor and roll on my back huffing out a breath trying to breathe again.

"Phew" I say, Amara and Claire giggle as dad and papa chuckle, dad helps me off the floor.

"How about a family day?" I ask, everyone smiles and nods and I smile and go to change into real clothes (wayward_angels #realclothes) and leave my hair in a messy bun but i fix it a little and come down and see everyone ready and I smile and we leave the house.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" Dad asks.

"Ice cream!" Amara, Claire and I yell, dad and papa chuckle and pull up into the ice cream shop parking lot and we walk in, me holding Amara and Claire's hands, we go to the cashier and the cashier lady eyes dad.

"Hi handsome..." She says, I scoff, but cover it with a cough.

"Yeah hi... Um could I get one vanilla ice cream cone, a chocolate ice cream cone..." He looks back at me Amara and Claire.

"One Cookie's 'n' Cream cone and two bowls of Cookies 'n' Cream please" I say, she rolls her eyes and looks back at dad.

"That'll be eight dollars please" she says huskily, I shake my head scoffing.

"Um... I got... Four bucks..." Dad lied and looks at papa a smirk on his face.

"Got four bucks baby?" Dad asks papa and kisses him, I smile and see the face on the cashier's face change and I laugh silently.

"You got the money darling" papa replies.

"Oh yeah!" Dad exclaims going in his pockets and pulling out four bucks, he hands it to the cashier and she gets our ice cream and dad and papa walk outside with Amara and Claire with their ice cream, I walk to the counter.