31: Just Stop!

I woke up and sat up with a sigh, I really didn't want to go to school, I blink the sleep out of my eyes, turn my alarm clock off and then go to my closet and pick out my clothes, then I get dressed and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and my hair, which I left down, then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Morning" I say to everyone.

"Morning" they all reply, I get my breakfast and sit next to Amara and Claire and start eating.

After I ate I say bye to everyone and grabbed my bag before driving to school, I park and walk in the school, I didn't have my gun today, I just decided not to bring it, but I do have my demon blade, I go to my locker and pull it open, sighing as a couple notes fall out, I grab them and read them.

Can I get a blowjob for $10? Haha

How about a quicky for $5?

I crumble the notes and slam my locker closed after getting the books I need, my jaw clenched and I walk to first period, Austin was in that class and I was nervous to see him. I don't know why. He's just a dumb jocks. A dumb... cute... funny... adorable jock. Wait what?

I walk into my mythology class and sit in my seat and wait for class to start.

"Alright class today's concept. Wendigos. Anyone got anything?" Mrs. Truman says, I bite my lip and keep my hand down.

"Oh look... Lexi has no response today. Hm. That's a first" Justin's ear crippling voice says, I clench my jaw and take deep breaths to calm down.

"What's wrong? Lost your voice from screaming for more?" He asks, then I lost it, I turn quickly while standing.

"Just stop it already you sick fuck!" I yell, he crosses his arms.

"Why should I?" He asks.

"Justin seriously man. Just drop it. Chill the fuck out and stop being a douche" Austin and the other guys say.

"Seriously? You're standing up for this freak?" Justin scoffs, I clench my fists tightly and growl.

"She's not a freak!" Austin says.

"Of course she is! She knows all about this sick shit! Murdering and eating people alive!" Justin says.

"Its called doing your homework and research dumbass!" I say, Austin and the other guys look at me, they stand up and come near me and stand behind me, Justin scoffs.

"Seriously?!" He says, they nod.

"Fine! I hope you're all happy with your god damn orgy!" He says and storms out, I close my eyes and take a deep breath and then open them. Nothing. I feel nothing, Austin touches my shoulder.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine" I say almost distracted, he frowns and nods before sitting down with everyone else, I sit down and sit through class, looking out the window and playing with my pencil.

I didn't hear the bell go off, someone puts their hand on my shoulder and I jump and look over, I see Austin, I stand slowly and walk out with my head down, I bump into someone, when I look up I see Callum.

"Hey Callum" I say smiling, he smiles.

"Hey Lexi" he says and kisses my cheek, I blush and feel guilt clawing at my insides, he pulled away from my cheek.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out later?" He asks nervously, I smile.

"I'd love to" I say, he smiles widely.

"Great. So I'll uh pick you up at seven?" He asks, I nod.

"Yeah" he smiles and then we go to our classes.

I sat down next to Samantha.

"Am I a bad person?" I ask turning to her, she turns to me and frowns.

"What? No you're not you're amazing!" She says, I sigh.

"I feel like an awful person though" I say.

"Why?" She asks, I sigh.

"Cause there's Callum and Callum is so sweet and nice and cute. Then there's Austin who's awesome and nice and... I don't know what to do!" I whine.

"Aww" she says and pulls me into a hug, I hug back.

"Poor Lexi" she says, I nod and nuzzle her shoulder.

"You'll figure out what to do" she says, I sigh.

"I sure hope so Sam. I sure hope so" I say, we pull out of the hug and she jokingly punches the bottom of my jaw, I laugh and shake my head playfully then look forward.

I wave at Austin when he looks back at me and waves, he kisses the air and I do it back.

Yep. I'm a bad person