Meeting Mangle

Freddy's POV

I walked away from chica and went to the storage room to take a box out "Bonnie help me with this box!" I shouted at her. We took the box out and called everyone over..including that darn Fox. "What are we here for?" Chica asked "Aye lad, What for?" Foxy questioned "ugh..we have a box with all the other animtronics..like Springtrap..the toys..and the nightmares." Freddy explained "oh, so ye decided to bring the replacements here did ye?" Foxy Laughed, I just glanced at him. We opened the box and powered up all the new animtronics.

Mangle's POV

I woke up looking at old animtronics..there was a bear..a bunny..a chicken and..a Fox.."I have one of my own kind here?! Thank God!" I shouted in my mind "ok you sleep with the same type of animal!" Freddy shouted while walking off "H-hey..I'm foxy you? And aye I be a pirate.." Foxy introduced himself "oh..I'm mangle..so I guess we sleep I. That cove over there" I asked pointing at the cove " Aye..that's where I be sleeping..I ain't allowed out when children are here through " foxy Laughed walking to the cove with me.
I heard the clock it struck midnight..it was time to power off.."I think I like foxy..he's kinda cute.." I shouted in my mind

Foxy's POV

I woke up and looked around..it was 7:00 in the morning.."where are the children..?" I asked freddy "were having a day off..so you can roam around all day.." he laughed with a evil grin..

Hello again I hope you enjoyed this chapter..I wonder what will happen next..you can leave some suggestions if you wish! anyway..Baaii

*Runs into a cave and eats Oreos*