Bite Down On My Winchester (Part Two)

Inside the air was thick with smoke. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol lingered in the air. I walked through the people heading for the bar.

"Oh look its the scum of town!" A deep voice called above the chatter.

I turned to see its owner, a large man, chuckling with his friends.

"I must be mistaken...But was that directed at me?" I asked walking over to him.

He stood up and was a couple of inches taller than me and about triple my width. I heard him chuckle and anger coursed through me. They would always make comments about us and I'd try to stand up to them and usually get my ass kicked. But today was different. I felt different, I had changed.

"Yes I was...I was talking to you and your boyfriends....We don't want you here!" He said smirking at me.

My arms tensed and I began to lurk forward but something held me back.

"Kier don't be stupid...Just get the drinks!" Drew said tugging at my arm. His big brown eyes looked straight at me with lips pouted slightly not wanting me to get hurt again.

"You know what...You're not worth the energy!" I claimed, turning away and bowing my head down in disappointment. I really wanted to kick the shit out of him. He deserved it.

I looked up at Drew and Cyrus. The concern in their eyes was easy to see. Behind me I heard the owner chuckle with his friends.

"That's right you run away!" He said with vast confidence.

Drew and Cyrus shook their heads at me. I could see the fear in their eyes but this man makes my blood boil almost as much as the Cardinal. This could only be fun.

"Then again...Putting you though pain will make up for it!" I muttered.

I swung round and clenched my fist. My arm glided and collided with his jaw. I was surprised how easy it was. It was like punching through paper. He fell to the floor in a bloody heap. Hot red blood poured from his mouth and nose. Some of his teeth had cracked and spilt his cheek open on the inside. The straight line that had once been his nose was now crooked in two places. It looked painful. It looked good for me. Blood poured like water from tap that had been left running, it left a stain down his front and began to leave a dark puddle on the floor around him. His face was deformed from the hit, from my fist. All I saw was his eyes begin to roll into the back of his head until suddenly people ran and gathered around him. His friends looked at me with eyes full of fear. Soon almost all the eyes in the bar were focused on me. I hated attention like this, attention for the wrong reasons.

"Call the guards!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

"Come on Kier let's get out of here!" Cyrus said puling me back.

"We never even got a drink." It was a sarcastic comment I made and I couldn't help but chuckle. Then I realised.

I felt strange. How had I done that? Usually I'd be the one bleeding from a fight. Shock filled me leaving me paralysed unable to do anything. Cyrus and Drew easily dragged me out of the pub and I let them pull me through the town and into the forest. They stopped at a clearing in the midst of the snow covered trees.

"Did you see that!" Drew cried in amazement.

"What?" I asked snapping back into reality.

"I mean you were like pow! And he was like ow! It was the best thing I have ever seen and I wish I could see it again but without all the blood...Kier you're a hero!" He began to ramble on in excitement.

I smiled as he continued to talk. There were times when he got excited that he would act like a child. I looked over at Cyrus who was frowning at me. He stepped closer to me with caution.