Just One Taste A Night (Part Two)

I wasn't sure if I liked this new feeling. It felt like it was something I couldn't control and I didn't want to do anything stupid. He left and I forced my attention on something else.

"A new thing for you...This is pure blood...You need to keep her pure...Do not let her sin or the blood will be like any other pathetic human's blood...A special gift for special occasions!" He claimed as a woman appeared.

She wore a white dress and she looked rather angry. I noticed her eyes. They were pure white. What had happened to her? Her hair was pale blonde and her skin was also pale. She had an innocent face.

Where in hell does the Devil find these girls?

"This is Chassity!" Isabella said.

"This is your new master Chassity...The Cardinal and King of Grandomina!" the Devil said.

"Who are the other two?" She asked, still frowning.

"My daughters Lilly and Ava...They can be your friends here!" The Cardinal said smiling.

"Isabella take her up to the room, the large one, at the end of the hall on the first floor!" Lucifer ordered her.

Suddenly the witch disappeared with the girl. The Cardinal smiled and walked over to the devil.

"Thank you my friend...What do I owe you?" The Cardinal asked.

"Lets go somewhere else and discuss what I require in return!" The Devil said smiling wickedly.

Clearly it was something we wouldn't like, or something he didn't want us to know. They left us alone and I sighed in relief. Laurence walked back in and frowned at us. He strode over to the wine and spirits cupboard and took a bottle out from the right side.

"Drinks up!" He said as he took the top of the bottle.

The liquid within the glass was consumed quickly and surely wouldn't be too good for his health, or minimal sanity. I walked over and hesitantly looked in the cupboard. Ava smiled and grabbed a bottle from the left side. She put one in my hand and smiled.

"Come on don't be a wimp... We had wine with dinner... You really liked this one!" She claimed as she opened her own bottle and cringed at the intense smell.

I looked down at the red liquid in the bottle. The aroma of blood laced alcohol filled my senses and my vampire instinct kicked in. I took the bottle and drank it down quickly. Ava and Laurence looked at me in disbelief when I put the empty bottle down.

"What?" I asked as I grabbed another, carelessly allowing the wine to slosh out of the top. My sister's chest rose once she inhaled the scent of blood deeply.

Several bottles later Laurence seemed to be in a good mood and was singing very loudly, he was surprisingly good. Ava was more hyper than usual. I could feel the effects of the alcohol and for once I didn't care, it was quite a pleasant feeling. For now. Ava looked at Laurence and frowned.

"Laurence...You...You haven't cut your hairy face!" Ava slurred and then hiccupped shortly after finishing her disastrous sentence

He shrugged and finished off another bottle. He picked up another one and could barely open it. Ava had managed to get hold of a razor. I began to chuckle as I wondered where she found it.

"I took it from the style thingy man, I liked the sharp bit...Laurence can uh, can I shave you?" Ava spoke slowly.

"I don't...I don't think th-thats a good idea!" I tried to stop them but I couldn't trust myself moving. When I tried to stand I felt very dizzy and flopped back down.