Chapter 24 pt. 2

HANNAHS POV:

As soon as I got off the phone, I couldn't speak to anyone.

I laid down and tried to go to sleep because it was the only place where these thoughts can't get into my brain.

Nash and Hayes kept yelling at me wondering what had happened.

Apparently, there was an awful car wreck back home on on of the bridges.

Three vehicles were involved; An old man's motorcycle, a mother's Subaru with two children in the back seats, and my families old beat up Honda van.

The Honda and Toyota were on the outsides of the motorcycle.

Then the man fell off of his bike, due to uneven roads.

This lead to both my dad and the mother in the Subaru to stop immediately.

When they tried to stop, their cars both turned inward because it just so happened that both cars' breaks were faulty.

My dad tried to stop the car from rolling backwards after the collision but the car kept rolling.

After the car finally stopped,

It was too late.

Because so did both my parents hearts.

My parents had fallen off the edge of the bridge  into the water.

They had tried to escape the car, but could not get out in time.

With the injuries they already had from the wreck, it was useless trying to struggle to save themselves.

I contemplated the event over in my head several times.

Nash say on the edge of the bed.

He shooed Hayes away and started consoling me.

"Hannah what happened?"

I told him the story which he could probably barely understand because I was crying so hard.

He just sat there, he didn't say anything except "I'm so sorry. No one should ever have to go through something like that. I'm sorry Hannah. Just know that you always have a home and a family here if you need us. I love you so much Hannah."

He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

He crawled over me to lay beside me.

Wrapping his arms around my waist, we sat there and in an instant I knew I would never be alone.

My parents may have been gone, but Nash would always be there for me.

Yet I still cried my eyes out because I knew I would never see my beloved parents again.