Everything Happen For A Reason - An AR SS - Part 1

'Please...

please mujhe chodo...' Girl was begging for mercy as she was trying to hide her self in her hands...

'Maine tumhara kya bigada hai...

Tum mere saat aisa kyu kar rahi ho... tum toh mujhse pyar...' but she was cut by the guy who was standing in front of her with her dupatta in his hand...

'Pyar...' He laugh evily while tears were continuously coming down from the girl eyes... Fears in her eyes...

'Pyarrr...Yeh tumhari galat fehmi hai ki main tumse, tum jaise behenji se pyar karta hoon...

Tum soch bhi kaise sakte ho ki main tumse pyar karunga...' He said coming closed to her...

Girl was shocked to hear this...

They have been dating for the past 1yr and now he is saying he don't love her...

Why he is doing this... Why he is trying to misbehave with her... Knowing they would be getting married soon...

Why he is forcing her to cross every barrier before the marriage... Knowing she clearly don't like this...

'Ouch...' She was feeling pain as he hold her hair making her look at him...

'Don't shout...

Actually na... U can shout as much as u want... u know why...

Becox no one will hear u... No one...

Wht do u think, why I agree to marry u...' He said holding her hair in his hand as tight as he could...

Girl closed her eyes becox of pain and holding her hand closed to her body as the fear was taking over her badly...

She was so helpless, she didn't know wht to do...

Only one name came to her mind that time...

The one who always be with her in every situation in her life...

If it is in her happiness or sorrow, it doesn't matter to him if he is with her always...

'Apne so called best friend ke baare main soch rahe ho na...

Tumhe kiya lagta hai... Mujhe nehi pata tum dono ke beech main kiya chal raha hai...

Sab kuch pata hai mujhe... Issiliyeh maine tujhe kaha use dur rehne koh...

Use yeh bhi pata hai maine tumse shaadi ke liye haan kyunki...

Aur aaj main tujhe bhi bata deti hoon ki maine yeh shaadi ke liye haan kyu kaha...' the guy said leaving the girls on the floor...

'Kyun kar rahi ho aisa...

Meri aur uski beech main aisa kuch nehi hai...

Tum kyu hamesha mujhpar shak karti ho... Maine aisa kiya hi kiya hai tum mere saat aise behave kar rahi ho...' girls said hugging her knee closed to her crying badly...

'Tumne...

Tumne kuch nehi kiyaa...

Sab kuch tere baap ne kiya hai...' He said with fire in his eyes...

'Papa...' It was a shocked to the girl... Now he is blaming to her father... Why...

'Tum soch rahi ho na main ab tumhari papa koh blame kyu kar rahi ho... Suno...

10 saal pehle... Tumhari papa ki wajahse meri baap ki business lost main gaya...

Sirf tumhari papa ki wajahse maine apne baap koh kho diya aur meri ma akele hogayi...' He said...