Part 7

Everyone hold their breath when they heard it was time to know wht Riddhima wants...They didn't say and wait for her to continue...

'Aaplog aise kyu chup hogaye..' Riddhima asked when no one said anything...

'Kiya faisla hai tumhari Riddhima...' Shashank asked knowing it was the question wht she wants them to asked...

'Woh Papa... mamma...' Riddhima said looking at them both and, ' Main Armaan se...'Everyone hold their breath for a second or more...

'Its ok Riddhima... If tum nehi chahti yeh shaadi ho... Koi tumhe force nehi karengi...'Armaan said before she could say...

'Mujhe bolne dongi Armaan...' Riddhima asked folding her arms on her chest...

Armaan look at her for a second, then to Shashank and Padma who were looking at both the children... Looking back at Riddhima, Armaan low his head closing his eyes not knowing if Riddhima will really say yes to his proposal...

In somewhere in his heart, It was screaming she will say yes...

But the most confusing question was, why would she say yes to him...??? To stop all the rumors or just like he had a soft corner in his heart for her, she too has???

'Papa... Mamma...' Armaan mind divert to her voice as soon as he heart her saying... 'Main Armaan se shaadi karne ke liye tayyar hoon... lekin meri ek shart hai...' Riddhima said...

'Kaise shart hai beti...' It was Padma who question her this time...

'Main chahti hoon yeh shaadi ek normal shaadi jaise ho... Puri reeto riwaz ki saat...'

Armaan look at Riddhima not believing his eyes... He wasn't expecting her to say she wants to get married with all the function that happen in a normal marriage...

Somehow, in a corner of his heart he felt it was just a compromise for both of them... But saying this, Riddhima was making it, it was the best thing they decided in the whole life they spend together so far...

'R u Sure Basket...???' Armaan couldn't help but repeated the question Shashank ask her and Armaan didn't hear her answer as his mind were busy thinking how she could have the guts to say it while knowing the situation they were getting married...

'Kyun Armaan...??? Can't we get married in proper way when we have decided to get married...

Or Don't tell me after some months of our Marriage u r gonna give divorce to me...'Riddhima said shamelessly not caring about her parents being there...

'Riddhima...' Padma said a little loud not believing her daughter was thinking so much further in her life now... Padma knows their relation were more then just friendship and they haven't realized it yet...

The way she had seen both supporting each other, fighting and making up, teasing and doing masti without not caring wht others would think around them...

How possessive they get about each other, Panic when they didn't find each other whereabouts...

Armaan sometimes call Padma when Riddhima didn't answer his call and sometimes Riddhima asked her about his whereabouts becox Armaan always inform Padma if he wouldn't be able to come home during their fight...

'If mujhe tumhe baad main divorce dena hota hai toh main tumse shaadi kyun karunga Basket...' Armaan said as the awkwardness disappear into the thin air...

'Exactly my point Mr. Armaan Mallik...

Jab hum dono is shaadi koh puri tarahse nibane ke liye shaadi kar rahe hai toh why not in the proper way...