Part 9

~ THE DAY FINALLY ARRIVED ~

~ GUPTA MANSION ~

Padma and Shashank were busy running from one corner to another ordering what to do and how to do... Both wants everything to be perfect for their Princess Daughter... She was the only kid of them and they want everything to be perfect for her on this special day...
The house were getting decorate for Mehendi and followed by their Shaadi would be taking place that day at 8pm...
Shashank was seeing the decoration as Padma was looking after the food as many relatives were there to take part in Riddhima's wedding... Padma was looking after them as well and she was really tired but knowing she wouldn't get a chance like this in rest of her life,
she just put more affect to serve everyone...

Anjali,Nikki and Muskaan were with Riddhima... They didn't leave her for a minute as Armaan's order, always one of them will be with her...
Same goes with Armaan, neither Atul, Rahul and Abhi leave his sides... Other than only he needs to use washroom... If possible, Atul had go inside with him when he used washroom if Rahul and Abhi hadn't stop him...
Armaan let them surround as he, himself were needing help decorating the house as Riddhima would be coming to his house as his wife...
He wanted to make everything perfect for her just like she wants...
As the boys were busy in Armaan house, even girls were helping with Padma and Shashank...

As the wedding would be taking place in Gupta Mansion,
Shashank put the mandap outside on the garden with a big tent around... Tent was decorated with White and golden... Shashank were making it look like a golden mandap for his only daughter...
As Padma was seeing the ritual going inside, she didn't till get the time to go out and see how was the work going over mandap...

At 9am,
Padma announce that Mehendi function should start now so bring Riddhima downstairs...
Riddima's cousin's run to her room and bang in when she was busy talking with her friends...
'Didi didi, Padma aunty neeche bhula rahi hai... Mehendi ki rasam shuru karne ke liye...'One of the kid which was 8 yrs told them...
'Tum log jao... Hum tumhare Riddhima didi koh lekhe aati hoon okk...' Nikki said...

They run all the way down and tell Padma that Riddhima is coming...
Soon Riddhima was sitting in the middle of the room while everyone else were sitting around her in each corner putting Mehendi on their hands...
As it was traditional, padma started putting mehendi in Riddhima's on hand and as a girl who puts Mehendi to continue putting the mehendi in Riddhima's hand...
'Ridzy... Tum leg main bhi lagaenge na Mehendi...' Nikki ask who was putting Mehendi on her hands...
'Kyun nehi lagaenge... After all bride jo hai...' Anjali said...
'Mujhe bhi bohot mann karta hai leg pe lagane ka... But Aise toh bride hi lagate hai toh it will feel odd if I put na...' Nikki said...
'Nikki... Tu ek kaam kyun nehi karte...
Jaldi se Mr.Modi koh bolo tujhse shaadi karne ke liye...' Muskaan and started to laugh with her famous laugh...

Riddhima and Anjali look at Nikki and than back to Muskaan and joins laughing with her...
'Yaar tum dono bhi is Muski ki bacche ke saat has rahi ho...' Nikki said as her mehendi was done and move to see how Riddhima's mehendi was...
'Aur nehi toh kiya karu... Lekin Muski ne sahi kaha haan...
kyun na tum bhi jaldi shaadi karle..' Anjali said...
'As if Abhi would ask me to marry him...
tum logo koh pata hai na us idiot koh kitna saal laga yeh batane ke liyeh woh mujhse pyar karte hai... Aur woh itni asaani se tohdi na poochenge marry him...' Nikki said making a wired face...

Everyone agree on this...
'Waise leave me.. .Lets talk about the special couple whom the marriage is... Kyun Ridzy...' Nikki said...
She winks at to Muskaan and Anjali before continuing teasing Riddhima...
'Kyun... Main aur Armaan kyun...' Riddhima said as her hands were done and now she let they put mehendi on her feet...
'Kyunki humko pehle se pata ta tum dono ke beech kuch toh chal raha hai...' Muskaan said...
'Aisa kuch nehi hai Muski...
Tum log koh pata haina yeh shaadi kyun ho raha hai...' Riddhima said looking at her hands...
'Haan pata hai..
Lekin kiya sach main tum Armaan ke liyeh kuch mehsoos nehi karti Ridzy...' Nikki asked...

Riddhima look at Anjali who blink her eyes asking her it was the right time to tell both Nikki and Muskaan how she feels for Armaan...
'Nikki, Muski... Please zara meri help karo...' Padma call over Muskaan and Nikki as they was sitting as their mehendi was done long before...
'Aayi...' Muskaan said...
'Hum abhi aate hai... Aur sochna mat tum bach gaye Ridzy... Hum waapas aakhe tumse jawab sunna chahti hoon...' Nikki said leaving with Muskaan...

As Muskaan and Nikki was out of sight, Riddhima look at Anjali...
'Ridzy... I think they deserve to know...
I know maine pehle se tumse bhul waya... Aur tum toh waise bhi aaj raat koh Armaan koh batane wali ho tum usse pyar karti ho... Toh Nikki aur Muski se kiya chupana...' Anjali said...
'Anjy... Mujhe dar lagta hai...
Mujhe nehi pata Armaan mere baare main kiya sochta hai... Hum bachpanse acche dost hai.. Aur hamesha rahenge... Armaan ne kaha hum pati patni ki bhandan main bhande ho toh bhi koi problem nehi hai... Hum hamesha pehle dost rahenge...' Riddhima said...
'Dekho Ridzy...
Ab tum dono ki shaadi hone wali hai...
Tumhi socho... Armaan tujhse shaadi kyun karte... Best friends hai toh kiya huva, Armaan ki dill main tumhare liye special jhaga nehi hota toh woh kyun tumhare liyeh itna kuch kar raha hai...
hum sabne dekha.. tumne bhi khud dekha Armaan tumhari saat kaise behave karta hai...
kitni possessive hai tere liye... Kitna care karte hai...
har roaz, har par jab bhi tujhe kissi ki sabse zyada jarurat hoti toh woh aage badke teri haat taamleta hai...
Woh tumse pyar nehi karta toh itna sab kuch kyun karte... Main bhi uski friend hoon... Nikki aur Muskaan bhi uska friend hai...
Lekin humhare liyeh toh woh aisa kuch nehi karte...
Haan problem huvi toh help jarur karta hai... Lekin itni badi baat ke liye, kabhi raazi nehi hoga Ridzy...' Anjali said...

Riddima keep thinking wht Anjali was saying...
The picture was fitting its right place as she understood what Anjali was trying to make her understand... To show her...
When she realized she was in love with Armaan, she was already in relation with that bustard... When Riddhima confess she can't be with him becox she love someone else... The result wasn't hidden from anyone eyes...
Knowing wht exactly happen with her, still Armaan was willing to accept her without any condition... If this wasn't love, then wht else it was...

Riddhima chains were broken as Anjali shake her asking Padma aunty ask to go and rest... Before leaving Riddhima ask Anjali that she wants to have lunch only with the three of them so she could tell Muskaan and Nikki about her feeling for Armaan...
Anjali happily agree to it and let Riddhima goes to her room to rest as she went to help Padma as she was handling most of the things alone...

~ IN RIDDHIMA'S ROOM - 1pm ~

Riddhima wash her mehendi and came back just to hear a knock on the door... Riddhima open to see Anjali, Muskaa and Nikki standing with trays and plates...
'Tum fresh hogayi...' Muskaan ask sitting on the bed...
'Haan bas abhi nikli hoon washroom se...' Riddhima said throwing her towel to a corner of the room...
'Zara humhe bhi dikao kaise rang aaya hai madam ki haatoh main...' Nikki said as she also make herself comfortable on bed..

Riddhima smile and move to the bed... Sitting on the middle of the bed, She shows her hands and feet... It had turn dark red by now...
'Wow... It beautiful and really dark...' Anjali said...
'Iska matlab pata hai Anjy...' Nikki asked...
Anjali look at her as if asking wht is the meaning of it...
'Arey... Iska yehi matlab hai ki Armaan humhare Ridzy se bohot mohabbat karta hai...'Muskaan said...
'Ab bolo Ridzy... Ab bhi tum kahenge tum dono ki beech kuch nehi hai...' Nikki asked...

Riddhima blush hearing Muskaan said Armaan loves her... She was praying in her heart this to be true...
'Armaan ka toh pata nehi.. Lekin main Armaan se bohot mohabbat karti hoon...' Riddhima said as she was lost in Armaan...
'Wht...' Nikki and Muskaan jump in happiness...
Only Riddhima didn't know they already knows they both love each other and just they need to confess to each other...
Riddhima bit her tongue closing her eyes knowing she had done the damage...

She open one eyes and next moment, she was on bed with Nikki and Muskaan on top of her...
'Chupa rustam...
Tum itni chupa rustam niklenge humne socha nehi Ridzy...' Nikki said as she wants to know more about them...
'Hato mere uparse... Mujhe maarne ka iraada hai kiyaa...' Riddhima shouted when she was having difficult to breathe as two ppl were on top of her...
Soon Muskaan and Nikki move but they started with their never ending questions...

Riddhima put hands on her ears and ask them to shut up...
'Chup karo dono... Mujhe bolne denge toh main bolengi na...
tum dono aise non stop sawal poochte rahongi toh main kaise jawab dun???' Riddhima said sitting on the bed...
'Pehle apne apne plates loh.. .Khaate waqt bhi Ridzy ki baat sun sakte haina...' Anjali said forwarding a plate for Riddhima...

Soon the girls were having lunch and Riddhima was telling them how and when she realised she was in love with her best friend...
'Oh... Means tab tujhe yeh pata chala tum Us kamine se nehi Armaan se pyar karte hai tumne use bataya...'Nikki said...
'Aur us kamine ne tere saat aisa issiliyeh kiya kyunki u ditch him and woh toh bas badla lene ke liyeh tumse close huva aur yeh pata chalte tum Armaan se pyar karta hai aur woh Shashank uncle se badla nehi le sakte itni aasaani se toh...' Muskaan stop...
'Haan...
lekin mujhe abhi tak nehi pata Armaan mujse pyar karte hai ya nehi...' Riddhima said as she don't want to remember that scary night of her life...
'Toh tum pata lagane ke liyeh kiya karenge Ridzy...' Nikki asked...
'Kuch nehi...
waise bhi humhare shaadi aaj hone wala hai...
Toh main soch rahi hoon main shaadi ki baad main use bataun main usse pyar karti hoon...
And kahiin na kahin mujhe bhi lagta hai woh mujse pyar karte hai nehi toh itna mere liye kyun karte...Haina Anjy...' Riddhima said...
'Haan Ridzy...
Ek na ek se toh aage se bolna padega... nehi toh kaise pata chalega tum dono ek dusre ke liyeh baare main kiya sochte hai...' Anjali said...
'awww... I m so happy for u Ridzy...
I am sure Armaan bhi tumse bohot pyar karta hai..' Nikki said hugging her...
'Kyun na karenge Ridzy se pyar...
Ridzy hai hi itni pyaari, koi bhi use pyar karne lagte hai...' Muskaan said joinging the hug...
'This is not fair... Group hug aur mere bina...' Anjali said frowning...
'Aaja..' Nikki said and soon they share a group hug...

After this they started to pull Riddhima's leg and soon they finished lunch and let Riddhima rest before the beauticians come to make Riddhima ready for the biggest and speicla night ahead..
Only they didn't know somewhere, Maya was planning something for AR...

~ IT WAS THE TIME - 8pm ~

Armaan had already come Gupta Mansion with his friends and Padma was doing all the ritual...
Soon Armaan was sitting on the Mandap where as Riddhima was sitting in her Room with Nikki and Muskaan... Anjali was downstairs with Padma, helping her with the guest...
'Khanya koh bhulaye...' PanditJi ask...
'Anjali...' Padma call Anjali who nodded and run inside the house. as the wedding were taking place outside in the garden...

Anjali bang on to Riddhima's room and saw Nikki and Muskaan along with Riddhima standing near the door to see the garden...
'Mine mine minee...
Seems like someone is really desperate to go and meet her to be husband...' Anjali said coming towards them and looking outside...
The view was perfect from Riddhima's room window and they could see Armaan clearly from there...
'He is looking handsome and smart na..' Anjali ask near Riddhima's ear who was lost staring at Armaan...
'Haan...' She said and then she came back to her sense when she heard them laughing... A blush crap on her both cheeks turning it redder and she lower her head turning back to the window..
'Chale Madam... PanditJi aapko bhula raha hai...' Anjali said holding Riddhima shoulder While Nikki and Muskaan stand other side of her...
Soon they take Riddhima downstairs and out of the house to the garden...

~ ARMAAN POV ~

When the PanditJi ask to bring the bride, My heart started to beat fast...
It was the moment.. At last, the moment had come... The moment I had been waiting from don't know from how many years...
I was happy I get the chance to marry my dream girl... My Riddhima...
I don't know how she feels for me... If she feels more then a best friend or not...
I was heart broken when I came to know she was in relation with someone else.. But I didn't show it from my behavior becox I don't want to loose a special friend like her... I didn't want to loose her in any how...

Smile wasn't leaving my face when I felt today, at last she would be mine forever...
Then I wouldn't let anyone ever to hurt her... Or make her sad and cry...
I will hide her from all the sorrow and only will let the happiness surround her and touch her... Only I will be the person who would be able to touch her.. Feel her close...
Sometimes, I feel even she feel the same way I feel for her... But then why didn't she tell me...
Maybe whtever happen, it makes her feel that she don't belong to anyone... Wht if she thinks I am marrying her becox I feel pitty for her, for whatever happen...
No... She shouldn't think like that... I decide...
After the marriage, when she would be mine forever I will tell her the truth...

Truth why I agree to marry her...
How much I love her and why I didn't tell her before...
I will make her understand she belongs to someone... Someone loves her a lot.. and that someone is ME... No One else would dare to touch her again...
Yes... This would be good.. I will tell her everything today...

I was lost in my thought when I felt a cold breeze around me... My eyes got closed automatically and I feel her around... Closed to me...
As she and my friends says, My best smile was playing on my lips... I was feeling so much happy, My heart was dancing crazily...

'Wow.. Ridzy is looking so beautiful...' I heard Rahul says...
I slowly open my eyes to see my Angel coming wearing a red lehenga which was my favorite color...
She had put a minimum make up so her natural beauty wouldn't been hidden in those heavy make up... Some hairs where left down near her cheeks... Pallu was covering her head and bangles were in her both hands...

As she was coming near me, I hear her payal's sweet sounds... I look at her face to see she was blushing about something as Nikki whisper in her ear and others giggle with Nikki... Riddhima didn't look at my direction, she was lowering her heead as a smile was playing on her lips...
I couldn't move my eyes from my bride who was looking gorgeous... She was the most beautiful girl in the whole world I had seen so far...
My eyes were on her from the time I saw her coming towards me, I forgot to blink my eyes... I saw her looking at me and the momet our eyes met, I thought the whole world stop that moment...

~ ARMAAN POV END ~

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

I was feeling so nervous as I make my way to the mandap... I felt Armaan gaze was on me the moment I step my feet on the carpet which leads to the mandap...
I didn't know why I was feeling so nervous... Never in my life, I felt so nervous to be in front of Armaan gaze, or maybe I never realized he look at me so closely... I was holding my lehenga as it was heavy and I was having difficulty to handle it.. So I didn't look at Armaan as knowing he was continuosly looking at me...
'Aaj toh Armaan gaya... Dekho kaise Ridzy koh dekh raha hai...' Nikki said near my ear which make my blush and I felt the heat roze in my cheeks..

As I was making my way near to the mandap where Armaan was already waiting for me, I felt my heartbeat roze to see how handsome he was looking near...
I have no doubt he always look hot anything he wears... And seeing him today when I was in my room, from far away I can see the hotness and handsome which make me fall for him more...

Before sitting next to him, I look at him for the first time so closely... He was just the one for me...
The way he was looking at me, I felt he wants to tell so many things tonight...But what??? Maybe even he feel the same why I feel for him... Will he confess???
Soon Anjali and Nikki make me sit next to Armaan and still I felt his gaze on me... PanditJi started the Mantra's and the wedding continue...

~ RIDDHIMA POV ENDS ~

Without any problem, Wedding was done and Now Armaan and Riddhima are husband-Wife...
Both took blessing from the elders and youngers congratulated them... Soon everyone got busy with dinner and gang with AR move inside the house sitting away from the crowd to have dinner before leaving to Armaan house...
Armaan got a call and leaves to attend the call and soon Rahul got a call so he went too...

Others were teasing Riddhima and Riddhima was blushing...
'Are u guys done...
I think its time to go Riddhima...' Rahul came back and still Armaan hasn't come...
'Yeah... We r almost done...
Where is Armaan...???' Anjali asked...
'Woh Shashank Uncle ke saat hai..' Rahul said...

Everyone stands to leave but stop when Riddhima said 'Wait..'
'Kiya huva Ridzy...' Muskaan ask...
'Woh, Tum log aaj raat Armaan ke ghar pe rukhenge na..' Riddhima asked...
'Wedding couple ke beech main humhara kiya kaam hai...' Nikki said...
'Right...
Hum waha kiya karenge...' Anjali joins with Nikki...
'Waise hum rukh sakti hai, but Armaan koh accha nehi lagega... Haina Rahulll...' Muskaan said...
'Please guys...
Main chahta hoon tum log aaj raat at least humhare saat rahe...
Pata nehi kyun... Mujhe bohot dar lag rahi hai... As if something...' Riddhima said and she was cut by Nikki.. 'Kuch nhi hoga Ridzy... Aur hum Armaan ki ghar pe rahenge aajraat... We have already plan to be with u both...'
'Haan and we don't want to take any risk... Tab tak Maya pakad nehi jaate hum tum dono ke aaspaas rahungi...' Anjali said...

'Lekin woh pakadenge kaise...
I mean she just warn me... She hasn't done anything yet...' Riddhima said...
'Yeah... But u know hows Armaan is...
Armaan file a complain about her and she had been meeting Vivek from the day he was arrested so even police thinks she might do something to harm u or Armaan for sending Vivek to jail...' Muskaan said...
'Don't worry Ridzy... Hum sab tum dono ki saath hoon...' Nikki said...
'Chalo ab yeh baate yaha se khatam karo...
Chalo Ridzy... Armaan wait kar raha hai...' Anjali said pulling Riddhima towards the door others follow by them...

Riddhima was bidding bye to her parents and everyone were crying to see their princess leaving the house...
However, they were happy she got Armaan as her husband and life partner... Everyone knows how much Armaan adores her... And he will keep her happy for the rest of her life...
If he could, he wouldn't anything to harm her.. Not even a small thing...

Soon both AR were sittig on the car and others were following them on another car... It was Armaan idea so he could talk to Riddhima alone... and tell her about his feelings...
Armaan was driving as Riddhima was sitting next to him looking outside to the dark night... It was already 1am and there was no traffic..
Everything were so quite... Only sounds were of the engine of the car and their heart beats which were talking between them...

'Basket...' Armaan call her as he heard her sob and stop the car on side way of the road...
The wasn't away from the house as it would take only 10mins to reach Armaan place... Also others were following them and Police were on touch as if anything happen, they would come as soon as they could...
'Armaan... Please ghar chalo...yaha rukhna mujhe tik nehi lagti...' Riddhima said still not looking at Armaan...
'Basket.. .Ek baar meri taraf dekho..' Armaan said putting his hand on her shoulder...
'Please Armaan...' Riddhima said still looking outside...
'Basket... Mujhe tumse kuch batana hai... Please look at me...' Armaan said...

Knowing Armaan wouldn't listen to her, Riddhima face him...
Her eyes were red as she had been crying from the last 20mins and still fresh tears were making its way down from her beautiful eyes...
Armaan wipes away her tears with his thumb and cup her face placing a soft kiss on her forehead keeping his lips on her forehead for awhile... Riddhima hand move upto his shervani and her grip got tight...
'Armaan... Please ghar chalo...' Riddhima said softly...
'Mujhe baat...' Armaan try to say but next moment there was a knock on window... Armaan thought it might be someone from the gang as they r following them...

Armaan put the window down to see a stranger standing with a gun pointing to him...
'Chal.. Baahar aajao...' He said...
'Aap koan ho...' Armaan asked...
'Main koan hoon toh tujhe bata ta hoon...Chal baahar aaja...' the stranger said and open the door and pull Armaan out from the car...
'Armaan...' Riddhima shouted and next moment her side of the door was open and someone pull her out from the car...
'Chodo mujhe...' Riddhima shouted and she received a slap hard on her cheek...

'Basket...' Armaan shouted when the person who pull Riddhima out from the car slap her hard on her face and she was on the floor near his feet as the stranger who pull Armaan out got hold of him so he couldn't move...
'How dare you...' Armaan shouted to the person... As from the cloth, he knows it was a girl and she turns to face Armaan...
'Mine mine mine... The Armaan Mallik...
Dard huva Apne biwi koh maine maara...' The girl said...
Soon more people were surrounded by them... Two poeple got hold of Armaan so he wouldn't be able to move easily out from their grip...
'U will have to pay for slaping my Basket...' Armaan shouted at her...
'Aur maine kaha ta Riddhima koh she would have to pay for sending Vivek behind the bars...' The girls shouted...

Armaan was surprised to hear this...
So She is Maya... As he haven't seen her before, he didn't realized before...
'Tum..' Armaan said staring at Maya...
'Haan... Main hoon Maya...
Mujhe pehchana nehi naa... Hahaha...' Maya laugh... 'Tujhe kiya lagta hai... Meri vivek koh un police walo se pitai karne ki baad tu bach paaenge Mr.Armaan Mallik...'
'Police ne Issiliye maara kyunki Vivek ne jhoot pe jhoot bol raha ta..' Armaan shot back...
'Accha..
Toh tik hai... Aaj main tujhe in logo se pitwata hoon...
Main dekhna chahta hoon Riddhima koh kitna dukh hota hai...' Maya said...
'Nehi...' Riddhima shouted... She was back to her sense and witness wht Maya was saying to Armaan...

Maya look at Riddhima and ask her helpers to hold Riddhima...
'Don't u dare to touch My Basket...' Armaan shouted and try to get out from the hold of the ppl who was holding him...
'Ur Basket...
Interesting... Tum dono toh Best friends ta na... Toh ab kiya huva...
Let me see... Kahin tum dono ek dusre se pyar toh nehi karte...' Maya said...
'Isse tujhe kiya Maya...
Don't u dare to hurt Armaan...' Riddhima shouted as she was struggling to get out of the person who was holding her...
'Ms.Riddhima Gupta...
Ooppss... Ab toh tum MRS.RIDDHIMA ARMAAN MALLIK ho..
Mere boyfriend ke saat pyar ka natak kiya aur ab...' Maya said...
'Sahi kaha... Woh kamina tere Boyfriend ta...Mere nehi..
Un koh toh bas ek hi kaam chahiyeh ta mujhse... Usne toh woh kardiya... Uski saza bhugat rahi hai ab woh jail ki salakohke peeche...' Riddhima shouted...

Maya again slap Riddhima... This time blood zoom out from her mouth...
Armaan saw this and next moment he hot both the man who was holding him and run towards Maya... But before he could reach to her, other two man came infront and hold him...
'Omg... Armaan Mallik koh gussa bhi aata hai... Nice...
Now lets see how much it hurts when My mans beat the night out of Armaan...' Maya said and next moment her mans were beating down Armaan...

Soon Abhi, Rahul and Atul joins them... Everyone were beating Maya's mans and Muskaan and Anjali got hold of Maya...
The man who was holding Riddhima was hit by his back head my Nikki and soon he was uncounsious... 'Nikki... Dekho... Yeh log Armaan koh...' Riddhima try to move but Nikki hold her back...
'Nehi Ridzy... Tum yaha mere saat rukho... Muskaan aur Anjali ne Maya koh yaha se tohdi dur le gayi so no one can hurt them... Aur police is on their way...' Nikki said...
'Lekin tum log itni der kaha reh gayi ti Nikki...' Riddhima asked who was looking at other dealing with those mans...
'Woh Pata nehi Rahul ki car koh achanak kiya hogaya... Issiliyeh tohdi der hogayi...
Tumhare chillane ki awaz suni toh tohdi dur car park karke hum yaha aayi...' Nikki said as her eyes were on the fight...

They saw Armaan with others were beating down the mans...
Suddenly one of the man took a gun which was drop near by the grass and aim it to Armaan... Nikki and Riddhima saw it and Riddhima don't wht happen...
'Armaan...' Riddhima and Nikki shouted and everyone stop fighting and look at Armaan whose back was towards the man who pointed the gun towards him... Riddhima run to him and next moment they heard shot of the gun...

PRECAP:
Will Armaan been shot...???
Will Police Arrest Maya and her mans...???
What will happen next...???
Will Armaan and Riddhima confess their love...???

With Love,

Rihoohaws...