Part 10 (Last Part)

They saw Armaan with others were beating down the mans...
Suddenly one of the man took a gun which was drop near by the grass and aim it to Armaan... Nikki and Riddhima saw it and Riddhima don't know wht happen...
'Armaan...' Riddhima and Nikki shouted and everyone stop fighting and look at Armaan whose back was towards the man who pointed the gun towards him... Riddhima run to him and next moment they heard shot of the gun...

Girls closed their eyes of fears while the guys didn't know wht to do next... Everyone were stachu on their position...
The man who was pointing the gun to Armaan, he smile and gun fell from his hand... His another hand was on his stomach and slowly he was down on the floor... Dead...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call armaan name who pull him away from where he was standing... Girls open their eyes to see both Armaan and Riddhima safe and guys run towards them followed by the girls...
'Tum dono tik hona...' Anjali asked...

'Mr.Mallik..' Inspector came while other police were taking Maya's mans and Maya under their control...
It was the inspector who shoot the person, to save Armaan and Riddhima...
'Thank u Sir... Thank u so much for coming on time...' Atul thanks to the Inspector as Armaan and Riddhima both were in shocked...
Seeing Armaan in front of a gun make Riddhima forget her surrounding while Armaan was shocked why Riddhima pull and got in front of the gun to save him...

'Mr.Joshi...
It was our duty... We have arrested Maya and I would like one of u come to police station with Us..'
Inspector said...
'I will go...' Said Atul...
Soon Atul left with the police...
'Ghar chalo Armaan..' Nikki ask seeing how Riddhima was clicking to Armaan without leaving him...
No one dare to talk knowing it would be better to take Riddhima from there that moment...

~ IN ARMAAN HOUSE ~

Rahul drive Armaan car with Armaan and Riddhima sitting backseat...
Others reach before Armaan and Riddhima so they could do the ritual before letting them go inside the house...
Riddhima did everything without saying anything, she wasn't reacting as she was still in shocked...
As the both came inside, Rahul ask the girls to take Riddhima to Armaan room...

Armaan, Rahul and Abhi were sitting in the hall while the girls took Riddhima to upstair to Armaan room... No one said anything for a while and soon Atul join them...
'Sab formalities pura hogaya Atul...' Rahul asked who went to open the door for Atul..
'Haan... Lekin kal Riddhima aur Armaan koh bayaan dene police station jaana hoga...
Inspector ne kaha woh yaha bhi aa sakta hai if Armaan kahe toh...'
Atul said sitting next to Armaan...
'Mujhe lagta hai yehi sahi hoga... Riddhima koh police station nhi le jaana chahiyeh...'Abhi said...

Others look at Armaan who was sitting without saying another word...
Atul put his hand on Armaan shoulder... 'Hah..' Armaan came back to his sense as he was lost...
He was lost seeing how Riddhima was reacting over the matter... So many questions were zooming around his head... Making him confuse why it affect Riddhima so much and why she was ready to take the bullet herself...
'Kiya soch rahe ho Armaan...' Atul ask...
'Kuch nehi...
Inspector ne kiya kaha... Mujhe kab jaana hoga bayaan dene..'
Armaan ask sitting proper with his back resting on the couch...
'Kal... Zarurat nehi hai jaane ki... Woh yaha pe bhi aa sakta hai ...
Tumhara aur Ridzy dono koh bayaan dena hai...'
Atul said...
'Oh... Tik hai toh unko inform karde na evening main aane koh..' Armaan said..

Soon girls came down and they were quite...
They sits without saying or looking at the boys...
'Basket kaisi hai...' Armaan ask them...
They exchange looks and it was Anjali who spoke... 'Armaan... She needs u this moment... Woh hum main se kissi se baat nehi kar rahi... Ek dum chup hogayi..'
'Armaan... Its important to let her fearness to come out then she holds it inside...
She is not responding to any of us...'
Nikki said..
'Armaan tum use baat karo...' Muskaan said...

Armaan look at the boys and they nodd saying 'Go ahead...'
'Tum log aaj raat yaha rukhenge na...' Armaan ask standing before leaving to his room...
'Haan.. Kissi bhi cheez ki jarurat ho toh bol dena... Hum yehi hai...' Atul said...
'Thanks...' Armaan said and left...

When Armaan was out of sight everyone got quite again...
'I can't believe that Maya would be so cheap...' It was Nikki who break the silence...
'Haan.. Maine bhi socha nehi...
Yeh dono kisni khush ti...'
Anjali said...
'Vivek ke saat jo huva, Uske zimmedaari woh khud hai.. Armaan aur Ridzy ne bas use saza dilwaya..' Atul said...
'Us kamine ne Ridzy ki zindagi barbaad kardiya... Aur us Maya ne Ridzy se Armaan koh cheene ki koshish ki...
Us Maya ki saat uske saathiyon na hota toh main use waha maar deti...'
Muskaan said...
'Jo huva, So huva...
Ab humhe yeh sochna hai Ridzy koh kaise sambhale...'
Abhi said...
'Haan..
Lekin woh Armaan kar lege...
Hum ek dusre se promise karte hai,, Kuch bhi ho, hum hamesha ek dusre ke saat aise denge... aur Rahenge...'
Rahul said forwarding his hand...
Everyone put their hands on Rahul's hand promising to be firends forever in every happiness and sorrow, every difficult moment and happy moments...

~ IN ARMAAN ROOM ~

Room was beautifully decorated for new couple...
But nothing was looking alive around Riddhima... She was still in shocked...
Shocked of the incident that took place an hr ago... She had seen the person who she loves the most after her parents was standing in front of death...
Death was so closed to him and she still can not believe it was all happen because of her...

Nikki, Anjy and Muski came up to the room with her... They were talking to her but no words were coming out from her mouth... How can she speak a word when she was about to loose one of the most important person in her life...
She didn't hear any words her friends spoke, her mind was cursing her and her bad luck...

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

The moment I saw Armaan was standing in front of Death, I felt the ground vanished from under my feet... I didn't know how I reach to him and pull him away... I closed my eyes when I remember the moment and shivers run down my spine as the fear took place...
Tonight,

Was to be the happiest night for me and Armaan... I was to confess my feelings to him... But, wht had happen... Why this happen.. That too on the most happiest day of my life..

I didn't know when Nikki, Anjy and Muski left making me sit on the bed comfortably asking to rest...
But. how can I rest, how can I be calm when it all happen because of me...
If Armaan hasn't help me and not agree to marry me, Maya wouldn't have try to hurt him.. Its all because of me today Armaan's life were in danger...

I move out from the bed and went near the window which was open to let the moonlight to come in the room...

I look outside the room as my heart started to complain to God who was somewhere above the sky...
'Yeh kiya hogaya...
Kyun huva yeh sab.. Kiya maine Armaan se shaadi karke uske life main mushkil laya...
Kiya meri wajahse phirse koi usse hurt karenge... Lekin is main Armaan ki kiya galati hai... Ek acche dost ki tarah usne meri help ki...
Shaadi toh issiliyeh ki, kyunki woh rumors koh khatam karna ta... Logo ki muh band karna ta ki mere jaise ladki se bhi koi shaadi karenge...
Kiya Armaan ne mere saat shaadi issiliyeh ki kyunki usse mujhe taras aaya... Ya kiya woh
mujhse pyar karte hai...
Hey Bhagwaan...
Yeh kiya ho raha hai mere zindagi main...
Please bhagwaan... Main nehi chaahti meri ek decision ki wajahse koi mere apnonkoh takleef de...
Mujhe Armaan ki baat nehi maanna chahiyeh ta.. Lekin ab kiya..'

I closed my eyes just to get the flashouts of wht happen from the night Vivek changed my life...
Still today, Armaan had support me..
Like a good friend... Or was the relation more then friendship...

'Ridzy...
Kissi ek koh toh pehle gadam bada na hoga...
Woh nehi kehte toh kyun na tum kahe... Mujhe pura yakeen hai woh tumse apne aapse zyada pyar karta hai..
humse zyada use teri fikar hai Ridzy...
Aaj raat use bata hi doh.. Jo hoga.. Dekha jaenge...
Tujhe nehi bol sakti toh usse bhulwao Ridzy...
Lekin aaj ki raat ek sach ki saat shuru karna.. Apni nayi zindagi ek sach ki buniyadpe shuru karna Ridzy...'

I open my eyes if I hurt those words Anjali just said near my ears... Tears were making it way down from my eyes without any control...
'Anjy ne tik kaha...
kissi na kissi koh toh pehle gadam badana chahiyeh... Aur main Armaan se bhulwake rahunga woh mere liyeh kiya feel karta hai...'

I heard footsteps out from the room and someone open the door... As my back was towards the door I didn't who it was...
I didn't want anyone to see my tears so I wipes them away...

~ RIDDHIMA POV ENDS ~

~ ARMAAN POV ~

My mind was still busy thinking wht has happen tonight... Why Riddhima took over my place to face the death...
I know she would be needing me at the moment but my mind was just on one point which I don't understand why she did it...

I felt relief knowing others were staying over tonight, so to check what Riddhima was doing, I make my way to the room...
Everything decoration I did for Riddhima everything looks like dull... I did everything according to Riddhima's favorite... But I think something was missing around...

I stop in front of my room as the door was closed...
'Mujhe Basket se baat karna padega...
Mujhe use poochna chahiyeh woh aisa kyun ki...' I thought and move inside to see dim light inside the room...

I move inside and look at the bed where I thought Riddhima would be waiting for me but she wasn't there...
I look around to see Riddhima standing near the window with her back towards me... I close the door and lock it as others were outside and I didn't want any disturbance as I need to have a serious talk with her...

I turn calling 'Basket' to which Riddhima turn around and face me...

I saw her face which was no color as if she was lifeless... I stand there staring at her face admiring every features...
Her big eyes which were red by crying and tears mark was left but she had wipes it... Her nose was red too... My heart beated fast to see her in this situation... I just wanted to hold her close, hide in my arms...
I move towards her to take her in my arms but my feet stop on the spot hearing Riddhima's question...

'Kyun kiya aisa Armaan...'

~ ARMAAN POV ENDS ~

.

Armaan stop hearing why Riddhima was asking that question...
'Basket...' Armaan try but Riddhima cut him between...
'Kyunki kiya tumne mujse shaadi Armaan...
Aaj meri wajahse tum apni zindagi koh maut ke muh par kada kardi...
Kyun Armaan... Kyun tum mujhse shaadi ki... Kyun mujhe help ki Vivek koh jail pochane main...
Tumne mujhe itna help nehi kiya hota toh aaj Maya tujhe hurt nehi karte...
Bolo Armaan... Kyun kiya tumne aisa...'
Riddhima said...

Armaan didn't know what to say... He want to tell her how much she loves her, thats the only reason he help her, married her...
But will she believe him, will she accept him as lover... With this fear, he can't live anymore... So he decide, it was time to tell her about his feeling...

'Riddhima...
Main bhi tumse pooch sakti hoon tumne mujhse Shaadi ke liye haan kyun kaha...
Aur aaj, Mere jhaga mauth ke saamne kyun kadi hogayi... Mujhe bachanake liye... Kyun Riddhima...'
Armaan asked her same question...
'Pehle maine poocha Armaan... Tum mere sawal ki jawab denge ya nehi...' Riddhima ask as she was restless to hear, hear that he loves her.. More then anyone in this world...

'Riddhima.. Main tumhari har sawal ka jawab dunga...
Lekin tum bhi mere sawal ka jawal denge na...'
Armaan ask...
'Haan...' Riddhima said...
'Tik hai... Toh tum kiya jaanna chahti ho..
Maine tumse shaadi kyun ki... Tumhe support kyunn ki...'
Armaan ask and Riddhima nod saying to continue... 'Kyunki tum mere best friend ho Riddhima... Humne yeh ek dusre se promise kiya ta kuch bhi ho, hum hamesha ek dusre ke saat denge... Yaad hai...'

Riddhima felt disappointed to hear this... 'Was Armaan saying the truth... Was Armaan scared to loose their friendship... Or he don't feel what I feel for him...
If it is so, even I wouldn't tell him about my feelings'.
Riddhima thought...
'Ab tum bolo.. Tumne kyun maut ki saamne kada hogaya mere liye...' Armaan asked...
'Same reason...' It was the only word Riddhima could say... She move to go washroom to change but Armaan stop her holding her wrist...

Riddhima close her eyes feeling Armaan stopping her...
'Why Armaan..
If u don't feel anything for me, why u wanna me to confess wht I feel for u...'
Riddhima thought...
'Sach bol rahi ho...' Armaan ask...
Riddhima nodded still with her back towards him...
Armaan turn her and hold her from shoulders making her look towards him...

Both look at each other eyes and it was Riddhima who break the eye-lock...
'Tum kabhi mujhse jhoot nehi bol sakti Riddhima... Toh koshish kyun karte ho...' Armaan ask...
It was enough for Riddhima... Now she was having difficult to hold her emotional.. She was mentally disturb and Armaan's questions wasn't helping her either...
'Jawab doh Riddhima...' Armaan asked softly...

'Kya jawab dun Armaan...' Riddhima brush out... 'Kya sunna hai tumhe... Yehi ki maine shaadi ke liyeh han kyun kaha... Ya main tumse shaadi kyun ki...'
'Riddhima' Armaan said but Riddhima cut him...
'Nehi Armaan..
Mujhe bolne doh... Maine bohot din tak yeh tumse chupaya...
Aur nehi chupa paungi...
Armaan... Tumhe pata hai Vivek ne mere saat aise kyun kiya..
Kyunki main tumse pyar karta hoon...
Haan haan haan... Main tumse pyar karti hoon...'
Riddhima said...

By the time Riddhima said all this, she was crying badly...
She couldn't hold emotions any more... She was tired, tired of hiding her feeling for him...
Riddhima was holding tightly in front of his sherwani as she hide her face on Armaan chest... Armaan was holding her shoulder supporting her like always he do...

Knowing the truth why Vivek do that to his Riddhima,, Armaan hugs her tight...
'Riddhima.. Please chup hojao...' Armaan said caring her back...
'Armaan..
Vivek ne mere saat... Bas issiliye woh sab kiya kyun ki maine use kaha main usse pyar nehi karti...
Jab main uske saat relation main ti, tab mujhe pata chala main sirf tumse pyar karti hoon...
Main dar gayi ti, tumhe pata chale toh humhare friendship koh kiya hoga...
Armaan... Maine issiliye tumhe nehi bataya main tumse pyar karti hoon... Sirf tumse...
Yeh baat sirf Anjy koh pata hai... Usne mujhe samjhaya...
Main bohot khush ti tum mujhe apna ne ke liyeh tayyar ta... Lekin phir socha tumhe mujhse taras aakhe shaadi ke liye haan kaha...
Anjy ti jo mujhe samjhaya..'
Riddhima was telling Armaan everything that she has been hiding inside her heart...

Tears were coming from Armaan eyes... He was so happy to know his basket, His Riddhima loves him... Loves him the way he loves her...
Armaan let Riddhima tell him everything which was inside her heart for him... Only for him...
'Armaan...
Aaj main batane wali ti tumhe main sirf aur sirf tumse pyar karti hoon...
Lekin mujhe nehi pata woh sab...'
Riddhima was cut by Armaan who move away and put his finger on her lips stopping her...

Fresh tears were coming down Riddima pinkish cheeks and Armaan cupped her face in his palm...
'Basket...
Mujhe nehi pata tum mujhse pehle se hi pyar karte ho...
Aur mujhe yeh bhi nehi pata Vivek ne...
Lekin, jo bhi huva... Acche ke liye huva right...
I mean hum dono ki shaadi us reason wajehse huva... Lekin mujhe afsos nehi hai us baat ka... Mujhe khushi hai tum aaj mere hogayi ho..'
Armaan said wiping tears of Riddhima...

Both look at each other eyes... Riddhima saw the non ending love in Armaan eyes..
Today, she understand why it sees to her, becox she is the one who Armaan loves the most... But kiya Armaan apne dil ki baat apne muh se nehi bol sakti...
'Yehi soch rahi ho na main tumse pyar karte ho ya nehi...' Riddhima came back to her sense hearing Armaan...
Riddhima didn't say anything and just lower her head because she couldn't keep looking at Armaan's eyes...

Leaving Riddhima's face, Armaan hold her hands...
Armaan pull it upto his chest and keep it closed their... Riddhima was sobbing softly as she had been crying...
'Riddhima...
Mujhe pata nehi mujhe tumse kab pyar huva...'
Armaan said and Riddhima look at him hearing this...
Armaan was looking at her and again both was lost in each other eyes...
'Yehi sach hai Riddhima...
Main tumse aajse nehi, bohot pehle se pyar karta hoon...
Main bhi dar raha ta... Pata nehi tum mere liyeh kiya feel karte ho...
Tum hamesha sabse kehte ho main tumhari sabse acchi dost hoon... Best friend...
Main nehi chahta, mere yeh nayi ehsaas ki wajahse humhare dosti tute... Issiliye maine chup raha...
Pata hai... Jab mujhe pata chala tum Vivek se date kar rahe ho, Pehle mujhe bohot gussa aaya... Lekin phir socha tumhari life hai, tumhe pura hak hai apni tarike se jeene ki...'

Armaan holds Riddhima hands little tightly not hurting to her... Riddhima keeps looking at his face as he broke the eye lock and looks at their hands which was joint...
'Basket...
Main tumse batana chaah ta ta lekin himmat nehi huvi...
Atul koh pata chala... Usne mujhe kaha Vivek sahi nehi ta, lekin maine kaha tum kabhi galat ladke koh nehi choose kar sakte...
Jis raat woh Khaadsa huva, Usraat mujhe apne aap pe bohot gussa aaya... Us din maine tujhe bata diya hota woh basturd kitna kamina hai toh...
Galati mera hai... Maine tumse chupaya yehi sochke tum Vivek se pyar karti hai...'
Armaan stop and look at Riddhima who was staring at him... Without blinking her eyes...

'Phir main tumhe help ki use jail pochane main...
Aur main kissi aur koh tumhe aur hurt karne nehi de sakta... Issiliye main propose ki shaadi ke liye...
Rumors toh bahana hai, lekin sach toh yeh hai ki main tumhe phirse hona nehi chahta...
Mujhe pata ta Uncle aur Aunty jaldi tumhari shaadi karwaenge... Unlogo ne mujhe bataya...
Maine socha, woh bhi khush hoga tum mere saat rahe toh... Aur huva bhi aisa... Woh log khush ta...
Hum sabko sach mucch yakeen nehi huva jab tum haan kaha.. .Kyunki humne socha jo kuch huva uske baad tum kissi koh apne life main aane nehi denge...
Tab se aaj tak main yehi sochta raha tum haan kyun kaha... Aur shaadi ke liyeh sab kuch tum apne pasand ki hisaabse karna chahti ti... Maine khushi se kardiya kyunki tumhari khushi main mera khushi ta...'

Armaan kiss her hands and again cupped her face... Riddhima hands where on her chest...
'Basket...
Main tumse bohot bohot pyar karta hoon...
Aur hamesha pyar karunga...
I love u basket... I love u a lot...'
Armaan said and kiss her forehead keeping his lips there...

Next moment, both were hugging each other crying... Crying because of Happiness...
After a while, Armaan move away... 'Tum change karlo...' Armaan said and was to leave from the room...
Riddhima hold Armaan wrist and Armaan stop asking wht happen... Riddhima move closed to him hugging him... She puts her hands around his waist and rest her head on his shoulder to which Armaan also put his hands around her holding her closed...
'Oye hoyye... Kiya baat hai... Bohot pyar aa raha hai...' Armaan said...
'Armaan...
I know yeh tumhara line hona chahiyeh... But I still feel something is missing... and something is not right...'
Riddhima said softly..
'Matlab...' Armaan ask trying to look at her face... Riddhima move a little looking at Armaan face...

'Armaan..
Woh... Aaj humhari shaadi huvi haina... Aur hum dono ek dusre se pyar bhi karte ho...
means we r starting a new life with each other... I know time...'
Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Basket.. I know u need time...
Aur we just confess our feelings and I know its wired to behave suddenly like lovers as we has been friends for years..'
Armaan said...
'Armaan...
but wht if I say I don't need time...
I want to start our new life from tonight...'
Riddhima said...

Armaan was surprise to hear this...He didn't expect Riddhima to agree this soon...
'Lekin Basket...' Armaan couldn't continue...
'Armaan...
Jo huva.. Main use bhulna chahti hoon...
Main bhul na chahti hoon Vivek ne mujhe touch ki... Please Armaan...'
This time Riddhima's voice was shaking...

Armaan understand what Riddhima was saying... He was happy Riddhima is ready to take the new step with him that too very first night of their wedding and after confession...
'Are u sure...' Armaan as sensing she might regret later...
Riddhima look at Armaan eyes sensing he was tense for her, he was thinking she might regret...
'Yehi soch rahi ho na tum main baad main regret kar sakti hai..' Armaan was not surprise this time... He knows she can read her inside out...
'Armaan..
Jab bhi woh sab mujhe yaad hota hai, main us baat koh sochkar andari andar mar...'
Riddhima was cut by Armaan...

Armaan didn't let Riddhima continue... He place his lips on hers knowing this was the best for them...
If she is ready, he is also ready and happy with her decision...
As Armaan pull her in to their first kiss, both were soon lost in each other... Armaan hands were on her waist pulling her close to him, Riddhima hands were around his neck... Boths heart were beating fast to feel this new feeling...

After kissing like eternity, both broke the kiss due to lack of air... Both were breathing heavily and Armaan hide his face on her neck whispering 'I love u basket'...
Riddhima's one hand reach on his back while other hand was still on his hair caring and making his desire awake inside him...
Armaan was getting irritate by the jewelary so he started to take off everything... First he took out her necklance and then earrings...

After removing those, Armaan started to place wet kisses all over her deep neck and neckline... He bit and Riddhima moan feeling the blessing... Armaan came back to his sense when he hear Riddhima moan, he wasn't still sure if he was doing the right thing...

Armaan came out from the hug and look at her, Riddhima was surprise not knowing why Armaan stop...
'Riddhima we could really wait...' Armaan said...
Riddhima pull him closed to her... Their lips were inch away... Armaan breath stuck feeling Riddhima hot breath on his lips...
'Armaan.. I want it now...
I can't live thinking that basturd touch me... I can't live if u don't make me urs and make me feel I belong only to u... Please Armaan...
If u love me, please make me urs... Please make me forget anyone ever touch me other then u... Please...'
Riddhima said and that was it...

Armaan again kiss her on her full mouth...
They were kissing as they were hungers, they were fullfilling their every wish to be toghter forever tonight...
Soon Armaan took Riddhima on his arms and move towards the bed... Armaan took off her dress and soon get rid of his cloths before laying on the bed with comforter over them...

~ NEXT DAY ~

It was a new day for both Armaan and Riddhima... Both were sleeping peacefully after like years...
Riddhima was hiding her face in Armaan bare chest as the sun rays were coming inside the room from the open window... Curtains were open and Armaan's back was towards the window so he was sleeping without any disturbance...
Riddhima was getting irritated so she open her eyes and try to move out from the bed so she could go and close the curtains...
'Kaha jaa rahi ho basket...' Armaan ask as he was disturb by her movements...
'Curtain band karne..' Riddhima said...
'Time kiya huva...' Armaan ask stretching his arms as he was still sleepy...

They had been awake still 5 in the morning after making love for hrs and talking for hrs...
Both had tell everything they had been hiding in their hearts for each other...

Riddhima went near the window and close the curtains... She turns around to bumped to Armaan who was standing behind her...
'Armaan.. Kiya kar rahi ho..' Riddhima said holding the sheet closed to her chest as Armaan took off her dress long before... Armaan move closed to her and Riddhima's back was hit on the wall behind her...
'Kyun.. Apne wife ke saat romance toh kar raha hoon...' Armaan said moving his hands on her bare hands and holding her face in his one palm...
'Armaan.. Main bohot tak gayi hoon.. Please tohdi der araam karne doh na..' Riddhima try to move but Armaan stop her getting closed to her not leaving a inch between them...

Riddhima stop moving knowing there was no way she could go out from Armaan' hold...Riddhima look at Armaan who was smiling with a naughty smile and spark twinkling in his eyes showing he was thinking about something naughty...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name lowering her eyelash and Armaan call her name seeing his shy basket...

'Armaan...' Someone shouted from outside the room...
Riddhima and Armaan look at each other.. 'Yeh toh meri line hai...' Riddhima said as Armaan try to hear if he heard right...
'Ridzy... Armaan... Get up..' It was Muskaan and Nikki shouting knocking the door as if they would break it...
'Yeh dono...' Armaan thought wht was happening, moves to go and open the door... Riddhima stop him..
'Basket.. Let me open nehi toh yeh dono darwaza tod denge...'
Armaan said...
'Aise jaenge tum...' Riddhima look at Armaan and move her gaze away as he was only wearing his boxer... Armaan bit his tongue...

Muskaan and Nikki was continuosly banging the door...
'Haan ut gayi hoon Nikki... Kiya huva...' Riddhima call...
'Woh Inspector ka call aaya... He said he will be here in an hr... Jaldi karo.. Kitni der tak sote ho...' Nikki called...
'Haan bas aa rahi hoon...' Riddhima said...

~ IN HALL ~

Everyone was sitting near the dining table enjoying their breakfast...
No one dare to move from bed as they had been awake for late... Talking and praying everything to be normal and happier in Armaan and Riddhima's life...
They get up as Atul call them asking to get ready as Inspector was coming... Not having another choice they get up and got ready before the Inspector come...

Nikki and Muskaan went to call AR after helping Anjali with breakfast...
Anjali was setting the table while the boys joins after freshen up... Soon Nikki and Muskaan came laughing over something...
'Kiya huva..' Anjali asked...
Nikki and Muskaan look at each other and brush out laughing...
'Lagta hai yeh dono pagal hogayi...' Rahul said who started with his breakfast...
'Oye khote...
Hum paagal nehi huvi hoon... Hum khush hai issiliyeh aise has rahi hoon...'
Muskaan said cursing Rahul...

After setting the table Anjali also joins them...
'Lekin huva kiya hai.. Yeh toh batao...' Atul said
'Guys.. I think woh dono ki beech sab kuch tik hogaya...' Nikki said joining them with Breakfast...
'Aur tumhe aisa kyun laga Nikkita...' Abhi ask taking a bite from his toast...
'Jab Ridzy ne jawab diya, humhe feel huva uski awaz main woh khushi ti jab woh kissi baat pe khush hoti hai...
Aisa lagta raha ta woh.'
Nikki stop as Muskaan was says put her finger on lips...

Everyone look at Muskaan who shows Armaan and Riddhima who was coming down from the stair... They were holding hands and smiling to each other...
'Sahi kaha tumne Nikki...
Ab mujhe yakeen hogaya dono ke beech sab tik hogayi...'
Anjy said...
'Maine kaha ta na... Woh Armaan hai jo Riddhima koh sambhal sakta hai...
Aur ab bhul jao jo huva...'
Rahul said...
'Everything Happens for a Reason...
If today Armaan and Riddhima is together its becox of their destiny ...'
Atul said...

Riddhima and Armaan joins the gang and everyone act as nothing happen the previous night...
As they r friends, seeing Riddhima blush, Muskaan and Nikki started to tease her... Soon others also joins them and everyone tease Armaan Riddhima... :)

~ THIS ISN'T THE END
IT WAS THE BEGINING OF AR NEW LIFE ~

With Love,

Rihoohaws...