Part 6

'Bacchi...

Armaan... Armaan sab kuch tik karenge...Humhe uska saat dena hoga...Ab sirf hum woh jo kahenge, wohi karenge...' Padma said...

Riddhima look at her mother not understanding wht she was saying... and why she was saying...

Seeing her confused expression Padma smile to her daughter blinking her eyes saying everything will be fine soon...

Next few days was the worst days for Gupta's and Armaan... People from news channel were calling them to know if this is true or not... Everyone was getting calls none stop and soon Armaan make Riddhima file a case on Vivek...

After a week of filing the case on Vivek, they got the first hearing on the court...

As the case were going on, no reporters were allowed as Gupta's and Armaan request... But reporters were roaming around the court out side waiting to get news of the case...

On the second hearing the court approve the papers they give to them as proof that Vivek is to be named as criminal... and soon his days of being in Jail were conformed...

Armaan n Gupta's were happy about it.. But still the reporters wasnt leaving them alone after they got the picture of AR in each n every channel n newspapers...

It was Sunday n Armaan join the Gupta's for breakfast like always..

Gupta's were really worried about the reporters who were still not leaving them...

After the cased were won by the Gupta's, they gave an interview with their lawyer...

All the truth were out but still the reporters wants to know about the relation AR were sharing...

Padma and Riddhima were serving breakfast to Shashank and Armaan... While Shashank was busy reading the newpaper... Armaan was checking something on his phone...

'Damn it...' Shashank throw the newspaper in furious...

Armaan who was busy with his mobile leaving it, he took the paper Shashank just throw in anger...

Padma and Riddhima was confused with Shashank sudden behavior...

'They really wouldn't leave us live peacefully...

I just wish I could fired them all from their jobs...' Shashank said hiding his face in his hands...

'Shashank... Huva kiya hai... Aap itna gussa kyu ho rahe ho...' Padma asked putting her hand on his shoulder...

Riddhima who was standing next to Armaan look at the paper Armaan was holding and she saw the photo of her and his with a biggest headline...

Riddhima didn't react to it becox it was happening from days now and some how she was used to it now...

Knowing there isn't any point to react becox reporters just do that to entertain the readers and they wouildn't stop still they didnt get another story to cover their news...

Specially they make rich people as their target...

Armaan who was looking at their photo turn around to look at Riddhima who was standing behind his chair...

'Papa...

Leave it na... They wouldn't stop till they didn't get another story to cover up...

Now the case is closed and we have proven to the world that Vivek is the criminal...' Riddhima said sitting next to Shashank holding his hand which was covering his face...

'I know Riddhima beti but,

U know How many problems I am facing in my work place too...

And all this is going out hand now... I have already catch people gossiping about my daughter and her best friend...' Shashank said...