Epilogue

*ONE AND HALF YEARS LATER*

Riddhima was sitting in her room near the window looking outside...
She was thinking about her life as from the last one year, it had changed a lot... She never thought her life would be so perfect after Armaan comes in her life as her life partner...
She was happy that day she agree to get married to him when he propose and Armaan was right, everything happen for a reason...

It was more then a year for that incident but still somewhere in the corner of her heart, that moment is capture...
Riddhima forget about it when Armaan was always around him, but whenever she get alone and think about her life, she feel blessed...
Sure the moment bring shivers run down her spine as if it happen few minutes ago, but after what happen always bring a smile on her face...

'Thank you Armaan...
Thank you for supporting me from day one... I know jitna main tumhe shukriya adaa kare woh kam hoga...
Mujhe abhi tak yakeen nehi ho raha hai hum dono ne as life partner ek saal guzara hai... And believe me Armaan, it was the best year I spend on my whole life...
I know tum mujhse be inthihaa mohabbat karte ho Armaan... Aur main chaahkar bhi tumhe itna pyar nehi kar sakte...

Jabse humhare shaadi huvi, tabse lekar aajtak tumne mere har jarurat ka khayal rakha...
Yaha tak tum mujhe apne saat itna time spend karte hai mujhe ek minute ke liyeh bhi nehi yeh lag ne di maine tumhe apni pati bana ke galat faisla li...

Aaj main proud ki saat keh sakti hoon tum dhuniyaki sabse best husband and best friend ho...
Mere saat tumhara ek nehi doh doh rishta hai Armaan... Aur yeh bohot kam logo koh naseeb hota hai...
Apne best friend koh apne pati ki ruhpe milna, its next to impossible...

Aur kuch din main, ek aur rishta banne wale hai hum dono ki beech... Iske liyeh main kitna bhi shukur guzarun, kam hi hoga Armaan...
Tum itne acche kyun ho Armaan... Itna accha hai ki tum mere khushi ke liyeh kuch bhi kar sakte ho...
Jab log mere baare main tarah tarah ki baate kar raha ta, toh tab tum ti jo mere saat mere liyeh khade hogaya ta...
Main bohot khush hoon, bohot bohot khush hoon tum mere Armaan ho... Sirf mere...
Aur main dua karti hoon yeh chota sa (Touching her stomach) buddy bhi aapke jaise acche insaan bane bade hokhe...

Apne papa ki har gunn is main ho... Kyunki tumhare jaisa koi nehi ho sakta is dhuniyamein...'

Yes... Today, Riddhima was expecting their very first baby...
First baby of their love, their baby was breathing inside Riddhima womb... She was 8months pregnant and she still remember the day she gave Armaan good news...

*FLASH BACK*

Armaan was in office when Riddhima got the report of her test which she did a few days ago...
As she was feeling dizzy and vomiting, she thought to do a check up... She didn't inform Armaan about it knowing he would get all panic hearing she is not well...
Riddhima knows he will stay back in home till she didn't feel good leaving all his work and Riddhima didn't want it...

After collecting the report, she thought to give him the news when he come back home...
But she was more excited that she couldn't wait so she end up reaching his office...

As Riddhima enter the office, every staff stand and greet her... Knowing she was Armaan's wife and they give the same respect they give to Armaan...
Smiling and greeting them back, Riddhima went to Armaan cabin but he wasn't there... She call the reception to ask where was Armaan to know he was in a meeting and it would be end soon...
Riddhima thought it would be a big surprise for him to see her in his cabin when he come back so asking not to tell she was waiting for him, she cut the call...
Riddhima also request to tell others not to mention she was in the office...

After an hr, Riddhima saw Armaan coming towards his cabin... Riddhima who was sitting on his chair, turn the chair so it would be facing it back towards the door...
Riddhima heard Armaan open the door and heard his shocked voice to see someone already sitting on his chair...
'Koan ho... Aur yaha kiya kar rahe ho...
Aapko pata nehi yaha aise aana mana hai... Kisne aapko andar aane diya...'
Armaan keep asking question one by one and Riddhima hide her mouth to stop laughing out loud...

This was the first time Riddhima had visit him and hearing how serious he could be in office, but when he is in home he always act like an one year kid and irritate so much to her, she sometimes had to banned him for coming near her...
'Ab aap kuch bolenge bhi ya nehi... Aap yaha...' Armaan was saying and Riddhima turn around the chair to which Armaan stop his sentence without continuing seeing Riddhima in his cabin that too for the first time after their wedding...
'Kyun... Mujhe yaha aane ke liyeh aapki permission lena chahiyeh ta Mr.Mallik...'Riddhima said seeing him lost in her...
'Basket... Tum yaha... Kaise, I mean kabse...' Armaan asked as he came back to the real land...

Armaan soon move towards Riddhima and take her in a warm hug... He was missing her a lot and it was a pleasant surprise to see her in this office...
'Phirse.. Main bina reason ki apni pati se milne nehi aa sakte kiya...' Riddhima said hugging him back resting her head on his shoulder...
'Nehi nehi... But tum aise kabhi aayi nehi ta... Mujhe tumhe yaha dekh ke tohda shock laga...' Armaan said caring her back as he hold her in his arms...
'Jhooti... Kissi aur koh expect kar raha hoga... Issiliyeh itna shock laga mujhe dekh ke...' Riddhima said moving a little away looking at his face...
'Haan haina inthizaar... Lekin bas is ladki ka inthizaar hai mujhe...' Armaan said pecking her forehead to which Riddhima closed her eyes as a bright big smile adore her face...

Both stay like this in each other arms and it was Armaan who ask her again the same question...
'Actually na Armaan, mujhe tumse kuch baat kehna hai...' Riddhima said as she was playing with Armaan's shirt button...
Armaan was thinking suddenly yeh Riddhima koh kiya huva... She was behaving like they just got married a few days before...
It was almost 10months to their wedding and she still sometimes behave as if they just got married... But Armaan always enjoy this shy basket and he feels that he fall in love with her all over again...
'Aise koansi baat hai tum shaam tak inthizaar nehi kar sakti ti Riddhima...
I mean yeh baat bohot important hai kiya... Tum bina reason ki bhi mujhse jab mann karte ho milne aa sakti hai u know...'
Armaan said winking to her and she open her mouth like an 'O' hearing Armaan teasing voice...
'Tik hai... Meri mazak udao main chali...' Riddhima said trying to move out from his hold but Armaan hold was too strong...

Armaan smile hearing Riddhima and seeing the cute puppy pout she make...
Armaan peck her lips to which Riddhima smile...
'Ab batao kiya baat hai...' Armaan asked as he touch his forehead on hers...
'Woh mujhe yeh batana ta...' Riddhima said stop...
'Ta???' Armaan ask...
'Yehi ki tum...' Riddhima said...
'Main???' Armaan asked again...
'Baap banne wale ho...' Riddhima said at last and lower her face...
'Oh itni si baat...' Armaan said and Riddhima was shocked to hear this...

Why she felt he wasn't excited like her... She look at his face with questions writing in her eyes...
Armaan look at her and then think about what Riddhima actually said... A while ago, he was lost in her that he didn't get exactly what she was saying...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said his name when he didn't react the way she expected...
'Ek minute...' Armaan said and Riddhima smile know she will get the reaction she had been expecting...
'Means main...' Armaan said looking at Riddhima who nodded he was thinking right...
'Wow...' Armaan said taking Riddhima on his arms and spinning around...
'Armaan... Neeche utaro...' Riddhima said as she hides her face near Armaan neck...

But Armaan was super happy that he just keep spining around and after two three round he put her down and hugs her...
'Love u so so so much Basket...
It was the best thing happen in my life so far, but the bestest thing is u r my wife and to be mother of my daughter...'
Armaan said...
'Excuse me Mr.Mallik... Aapko kaise pata ladki hogi...' Riddhima said as she sit as she was feeling dizzy...
Armaan sit in front of her holding her hands...
'Bas mujhe pata hai tumhari jaise nanhni pari ho hoga...' Armaan said...
'Aur tumhare jaise prince hova toh...' Riddhima said to which Armaan pouted...
'Nehi... Pehle ladki...' Armaan said...
'Ladka Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Ladki...'
' Ladka...'
'Ladki...'

*FLASHBACK END*

Riddhima smile as she remembers that day and it felt just few days ago they got the news and how the days go, they haven't realized now it was almost for the time they had been waiting from the last few month...
Their waiting would be to an end in few days and she was really happy that, she could give this little happiness for Armaan for whatever he did for her, for them and their love...

Riddhima care her belly as she felt baby moving inside her... She closed her eyes when she felt the movement and she feel bless to feel the little Angel breathing inside her...
'Baby... Aap mamma aur papa koh aapka inthizaar hai...
hum dono aapse bohot pyar karta hoon...'
Riddhima said caring as the baby was moving inside her...
'Basket...' Riddhima look towards the door to see Armaan coming inside, she smile and put her finger on her lips asking not to make noise...
Armaan asked through eyes why and Riddhima ask him to come near her with her hand...
As Armaan move and sit near her on his knee, Riddhima took Armaan hand and put it on her belly...

It didn't take much time Armaan to feel the baby kick... Armaan smile got wide feeling the baby rocking inside his love of life...
'Tumhe dard nehi hote Basket...' Armaan asked looking at Riddhima who smiled to his question...
'Bilkul bhi nehi Armaan... Its just a pleasure... I feel an unknowning feeling every time the baby kicked and move inside me...' Riddhima said as she was still holding Armaan hands touching her belly...
'tohda toh dard hoga... When I could feel the kicking, yeh toh tumhare andar hai...' He said kissing her belly and putting his hands around her by waist...
'Nehi Armaan... Mujhe bilkul bhi dard nehi hote...' Riddhima said...

It was daily routine from last few months...
When Armaan come back from office, he always sees her sitting there talking with their unborn child...
He feel so happy to see that smile and spark in her eyes every time he look at her... He was happy, he was successful to erase that horrible incident from her life...

*A MONTH LATER*

Armaan with others were standing outside the labour room as Riddhima was inside...
She was there from the last 5hrs... She was in pain, pain to give birth to their very first kid... They could hear her shouting in between and no nurse or doctors still come out from the room so that they could asked about her condition...
Armaan was getting so restless as he wasn't getting any information about Riddhima's condition...
'Hero, itna tension mat le... Sab tik hoga..' Muskaan said as she was standing near him with Anjali, Sapna and Atul...
Rahul couldn't make it but he was calling to check every hour... Nikki, Ananya and Padma were sitting little away from the room with Shashank and billy standing closed to them talking...

Another 3hrs pass like this and soon they heard Riddhima shouted and next second they heard baby crying...
Armaan was standing like an stachu where as others hug him congratulation him...
Doctor came out smiling and tell them both Riddhima and baby were fine and soon they would be shifted to room then they could meet them...

*AN HOUR LATER*

Riddhima was laying on bed with her eyes closed, actually she fell asleep after being in so much pain from the past 9hrs...
Riddhima sleep got disturb when she felt someone came and kept baby next to her... She open her eyes slowly to see nurse keeping her baby on the bed with the baby head over her arm...
'Nurse... Meri pati...' She said as she was in between her sleep yet...
'Main abhi use andar bhulati hoon ma'am...' nurse said and left...

Riddhima look at the Angel who was on her arm and smile seeing how much alike baby was of Armaan...
She closed her eyes again pulling the baby closed to her... When she heard the door open, she open her eyes looking at Armaan who came inside smiling with his million dollar smile...
Riddhima give a faint smile as she was so much tired... Armaan move closed to her, caring her head... 'Tik hona basket...'
To answer Armaan question Riddhima just blink her eyes slowly... Armaan drop a kiss on her forehead and then look at their baby... He look at Riddhima asking if it was really their baby...
Riddhima again smile and ask him to take their baby...
'ANGEL...' He said as soon as he took the baby on his hands...
'Naam socha Armaan...' Riddhima asked as Armaan sit next to her holding their baby...
'Naam tumne socha haina Basket, after all u won...
Humhare chotu sa prince...'
Armaan said kissing baby forehead...
'Haan lekin naam baby ki papa hi rakhenge na...' Riddhima said...
'Ladka ho ya ladki basket...
maine yehi socha hai ki naam humhare bacche ki ma hi rakhenge...'
Armaan said...
'Aur woh kyun...' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki ma ka hak hai...' Armaan said to which Riddhima look at him with question in her eyes... 'Tumne isse 9mahino tak apne andar rakka... Isse badi baat kiya ho sakta hai basket...'
'Lekin...' Riddhima try to say but Armaan cut her... 'Itna pain saha hai isse isdhuniyamein sahi salaamat laane ke liyeh... Toh pura hak toh ek ma ka hi hoga na Basket... Hum pita chaahkar bhi ek ma ki jhaga nehi le sakte...'
'I love u...' Riddhima said as she didn't know what else to say...
'I love u too Basket...' He said smiling as he understood she agree with him and when she didn't has anything to say, she always end up saying how much she loves him...

**8 MONTHS LATER**

'Ariman... Baby, please yeh milk peelo...' Riddhima was walking behind little Ariman who just started to walk with his baby step...
It was daily routine for her every morning and evening she had to run after him to make him drink his milk...
'No mamma... Milk yuck... chee... gandee...' he said with his babish voice... Riddhima smile hearing how he was trying to say a full sentence but he always used individual words and she understand wht he meants to say...
'Aap toh good boy hona baccha...
Aapko papa jaisa bada hona hai na... Toh Papa ne kiya kaha, aapko roz two times milk peena hoga...'
Riddhima said sitting on the floor on her knees and she saw the little naughty son of her were hiding under the table...
'No Mamma..
Milk Gandee... Its yuckk...'
He said again...

Before Riddhima could say anything they heard the front door open and Armaan coming inside... Ariman saw his father and run towards him...
'Oye buddy, dheere se... girjanege...' Armaan said taking her in his arm...
'Papa... choco...' Ariman said forwarding his little hand...
'Papa ne aapne ke liyeh choco laaya... Lekin pehle batao, papa ki buddy ne milk piya...'Armaan asked pulling his cheek softly...
Ariman make a puppy face hearing this...
'Armaan, tumhe yeh sawal poochna bhi nehi chahiyeh...
Maine uska milk table pe rakka hai, please tum use pila dena aur use sola doh... Main tab tak dinner bana ti hoon...'
Riddhima said...
'Yeh kiya buddy, aap ne abhi tak milk nehi piya... Not good...' Armaan said moving towards the dining table...
'Papa... Milk... Bohot gandeee...' Ariman said hugging Armaan with his little hands around his neck...
'I know, but buddy, aapko papa jaise bada hona hai toh aapko roz bina padega... Phir aapko choco milenge ... Yeh humhara deal ta na...' Armaan said...

Soon Armaan make him have his milk and took him to his room to change him and put him to bed...
Meanwhile Riddhima was making dinner for them and Armaan also freshen up and make Ariman sleep...

*AFTER DINNER*

Armaan went to check on Ariman as he had gone to sleep an hr ago... Both were done with dinner and Riddhima went to put the dishes in to washbase...
Also cleaning the table and counter, she put off the light's and went to see where Armaan was...
They both always check on Ariman before they go to sleep...

Riddhima move to their room to see Armaan wasn't there... Knowing he must be in Ariman room which was attach to their room, she slowly make her way to the baby room...
Armaan had beautifully decorated the room with green and white color so if it was a girl or boy, they could used the room for any gender...
They put green rag all around the room so Ariman wouldn't get hurt when he first started to crawl... Baby cab was kept in the middle of the room with white sheet on it with green pillow... Also they attach a windchain above it with little stars and moon...
They got a wardrobe separately for Ariman in his room where as ceiling were design with clouds, stars and moon...
On the floor around the bed, Armaan had kept soft toys and as he was getting old he had been getting all the super hero's toys for him...
They shift him to his room when he was only 7 months but every Saturday and Sunday, he will be sleeping with them...

Riddhima look around to see Armaan standing near his cab where he was sleeping peacefully... Riddhima move inside to see him caring Ariman very carefully so he wouldn't get disturb...
Riddhima hold Armaan arm making him jump as he wasn't expecting her to come so soon...
Riddhima blink her eyes asking to calm down to which Armaan smile and put his hand around her waist pulling her closed to him...
Both Parent were watching their baby sleeping peacefully and at last Riddhima started to move out from baby room with Armaan...

Armaan already was ready to hit the bed so Riddhima went to get her nightie from wardrobe... Armaan came behind her hugging her hiding his face on her hair taking the strawberry shampoo smell...
'Main help karun...' Armaan asked as he took out Riddhima dupatta which was around her neck...
'Armaan... I know tumhe bas badmaashi karna hai...' Riddhima said turning in his hold as he pull her in his arm...
'Haan lekin sirf tumhare saat basket...' Armaan said winking at her...

When Armaan move his face on her neck leaving kisses Riddhima closed her eyes as she feel shiver run down her spine like always...
Armaan move his hands on behind her back as Riddhima drop her nightie which she was holding... Riddhima hands where on his hips... Her back was hitting on the wardrobe...
Armaan move her hair on one side and pull down the zip if her salwar... Slowly he put down it from her shoulder relieving her bare creamy skin... Armaan kiss her on neckline and then shoulder...
Riddhima hands go around his back holding him closed as she was going weak on her knee...
Soon Armaan make her relieve from her dress she was standing on her undergarment...
Armaan sensually move his hands on her body which hasn't change much during her pregnancy... Riddhima moan with pleasure when she feels Armaan caring her bare body...
Both desire were on fire and next second Armaan took her in to passionate kiss pouring all the love...

Riddhima hands where under his t.shirt and it was making his devil inside him awake...
As both got out of air, they broke the kiss and Armaan move his face on her neck kissing her body every possible place...
Soon he free her from her undergarments too and not waiting he took her in his arms carrying her to the bed which was welcoming them from the whole day...
Armaan make her lay down comfortably and freeing him from his cloths, he lay on stop of her making himself comfortable...
Soon both were moving to the rhythm of love with each other... They were once again in their love land...

*NEXT DAY*

Sun rays peep inside the room from the open window... Riddhima hide her face on Armaan chest as the rays were disturbing her beautiful sleep...
Armaan was holding her securely in his arms where as both were hidden inside the comforter without any cloths on their body...
After making love, they drown in to deep slumber while holding each other...
'Mammaaa...' Ariman shouted make both parents awake with a jerk... Sitting on bed Riddhima pull the comforter upto her chest hiding herself...
'Kiya huva baby koh...' Armaan asked sleepily...
'pata nehi...' Riddhima said moving out from the bed holding the comforter to which Armaan hold...
Riddhima look around to see Armaan smiling with naughtiness... 'Chodo Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'U look sexy without cloths Basket...' Armaan said...
'Tell me something I don't know Armaan...
Papa bangaye ho aur abhi tak pyar ki bhoot sawar hai tumhare sar pe...'
Riddhima said leaving the comforter knowing he wouldn't leave it...

Riddhima put Armaan t.shirt which was too big for her and hide her nicely up to her upper knee...
She move to the baby room before Ariman started to cry and Armaan smile seeing that blush on Riddhima face when he said she look sexy without cloths...
He again laid back putting the comforter over him hiding himself under it from head to toe...
But next second he felt someone jump over him... He move the comforter to see the copy of him sitting over him...
'Papa... Shuba hogayi...' Ariman said in her babish voice...
'Shuba nehi subah...' Armaan said pulling him down on bed kissing his cheek and tickling him...
Ariman started to laugh with his cute baby voice where as Riddhima was collecting the cloths which was thrown on the floor the previous night...
'Papa... Mamma... aapka .. kapde...' Ariman ask pointing to Riddhima...
'Haan woh aapke mamma koh Papa ki kapde bohot pasand hai... Aur dekho (whispering near his ears) mamma kitni hot dikhte hai...' Armaan said to which Ariman look at him not understanding what he mean...
'Armaan... Apne bete koh aapke tarah besharam mat banao... Jao dono shower lo... Main breakfast tayyar karti hoon...' Riddhima said hearing what Armaan was telling to Ariman...
'Basket main toh...' Armaan try to say but seeing Riddhima giving angry glare he took the towel which Riddhima thrown to him and while Ariman was looking at his mamma, he put it around his waist...
'Chal buddy, mamma gusse se hum dono ki breakfast cancel karne se pehle hum dono jaldi tayyar hote hai...' Armaan said taking Ariman in his arm and run towards the washroom...
Riddhima smile to see how cute her family was today... She joins her hand and pray to god to keep her family happy like this forever... 

With Love,

Rihoohaws...