Part 8

Others join him and soon they stop looking at the enterance.. As if they saw a ghost... First Riddhima didn't know why they stop suddenly then her gaze stop in front of the entrance of the house...

She was so much shocked she jump up from her seat...

'OMG...' Nikki said looking at Riddhima than to the person who was standing in the front door...

'Tell me he isn't really here...' Anjali said...

Everyone look at Riddhima who expression was worth to watch...

First it was a wide smile that was reaching to her beautiful eyes... Then she frown and a pout took over...

'Tum...'

Nikki, Muskaan and Anjali exchanged look and next moment they stood in front of Riddhima so that the other person wouldn't be able to see her...

But to his luck, he had already seen her covering with the haldi which was brought from his place...

Yes!!! It was none other then Armaan Mallik... Now let's see why he had come here...

'Hero, Tu yaha kiya kar raha hai...

Padma Aunty ne bola ta na tujhe yaha aana mana hai... Phir bhi tum aagaya...' It was Muskaan who question first...

'Woh main...' Armaan started still trying to look at Riddhima who was hiding behind Anjali...

'Woh main kiya Armaan...

U rn't allowed here and still u r here... This is really not done...' It was Nikki who question this time...

'Guys listen to me...' Armaan try to say but this time it was Riddhima who said poking her head from Anjali shoulder not to show herself to him...

'Kiya sunna hai Armaan...

Mamma ne tumhe dekh liya toh tujhe chodenge nehi...

How shameless u r... Mana karne ke baad bhi yaha aagaya...

Aur Rahul tum aur Atul... Aise Armaan koh dekh kyun raha hai... Jao, Jaakhe use ghar se baahar karo...'

'Riddhima...' This time Padma angry voice came from their back...

Padma was busy seeing the guest and waiting for Armaan to come as she had to talk him about some arrangement...

She couldn't go back their as the work came when she came back from Armaan place a few minutes ago and she had to see around the house... Look after the guest too...

She saw Armaan standing near where Riddhima's haldi function was taking place...She knows their friends wouldn't let AR face each other so after attending the last guest's, she make her way to take Armaan away from them before they could kick him out from the house...

She also knows they would do anything to follow her orders and they would not listen to Armaan if he try to give explanation...

Padma saw Anjali, Nikki and Muskaan standing in front of Riddhima hiding her from Armaan...

Also saw Armaan trying to give explanation why he had come here... But as she expected others didn't let him do the honors...

'Yeh kiya ho raha hai yaha... Aur Riddhima tum... Koi aise baat karte hai kiya apne hone wali pati se... Shameless Armaan nehi, tum hogayi ho...'Padma scold Riddhima as she stand in front of Armaan as she saw Rahul and Atul move to him...

'Lekin Mom...' Riddhima try to protect but Padma cut her...

'Rehne doh Riddhima...