Part 5

Armaan saw slowly Shashank standing looking at the paper... Then he look at Armaan and Riddhima... He knows and he trust them both blindly... He knows it must be done by Vivek as now he and his family got their property back and he wouldn't leave a chance to do such disgusting thing...

'Kya dekh rahe ho aap Shashank..' Padma said and took the paper from him...

Next moment the paper fall from her hand as her eyes were on Armaan and Riddhima...

Riddhima move closed to Padma who sit on the couch... Padma was shocked beyond not knowing wht to say... Wht will happen now...Wht will ppl say about them...

'Mamma...' Riddhima call Padma when she was lost... Padma look at her daughter, asking wht she wants to say...

Armaan took the paper and that time Riddhima saw the big picture of her and Armaan...

Yes!!!...

Vivek blackmail her... Not Vivek... From his behalf, his girl friend call Riddhima...

Riddhima was lost in her thought...

The day she got the unknown call from the unknown girl...

FLASH BACK...

It was like a normal day for Riddhima... She came back from office as soon she had decide to file a case on Vivek...

She and Armaan had been talking about it for hrs and collect all the medical that will prove Vivek did the crime...

But no one knows wht will happen next second...

Riddhima change her cloths before going down to had dinner with her Mamma and Papa...

She just put the mobile on charge and before she could go out from the room her phone buzzed...

'Is waqt koan ho sakta hai...' Thinking Riddhima went to see who it was to see an unknown number... Riddhima thought to ignore as she had been getting unknown calls from two three days...

Call got disconnected and next moment she got a sms...

She open and read...

'U will soon get an envelop which carry some useful information...

Better have a look before someone else take it...' Riddhima didnt know why this unknown person send this msg...

Riddhima heard the door bell rang and leave the phone, she run down the stairs...

She knows no one will touch if anything comes to her... But from few days Padma had been checking and asking so many questions from her... She felt scared wht if Padma had a look on it...

Riddhima saw Padma coming out from the kitchen and Shashank sitting near the dinning table for the dinner...

Shashank was about to go and see who it was, Riddhima call as she came down from the stairs...'Papa... I will get it... Mere liye hai... Friend ne bheja...'

Shashank and Padma smile hearing her and they didn't bother to ask further...

As soon as Riddhima collect the envelop, she run back to her room...

With shaking hands, she open and look wht was inside... She took out the photos and soon her eyes were filled with tears...

She recognized when these photos might have click...

That horrible night came in front her eyes like it was the scariest night in her whole life... And to be true... it was so far...

Whole night Riddhima keep thinking wht to do next...