Part 4

Riddhima stand holding the envelope forward him to take and look it... Armaan just look at the envelope and them to her face and again to the envelope thinking what to do next...

'Basket yeh...' Armaan didn't know how to ask and what to ask...

So many questions were roaming around his mind as if they were on vacation...

'Tumhe sach jaan na haina Armaan... Ismain sach hai...

Tumhare sab sawalo ka jawab miljaenge tumhe...' Riddhima said holding his hand and keeping the envelope on his hand...

Armaan didn't know what to do... True he wants to know what is going on and why Riddhima is backing off from what she decided to do before...

Why she was taking her word back...

Before open the envelope he look at Riddhima who ask from her eyes to go on and see it...

Holding his breathe not knowing what he had to face next second Armaan pull out which ever was inside it...

Shocked... Big shocked in his life ever he got... He didn't get this much shocked when he got the news of his mom and dad died... But today, it seems more less shocked in front of this...

Armaan look at Riddhima who was sitting on the bed without any expression on her face... Now she knows why she was doing this... but why...

SCENE SHIFTED...

Girl in her middle 20's was talking in the phone... After finishing the call she make her way out from the house and drive off...

She reach to the police station and as it was the time anyone relative can meet the one they are arrested...

Asking if she can meet Vivek alone, Inspector ask to take her to the meeting room where they will send Vivek in few minutes...

Girl was standing in not a big but empty room with one table and two chairs inside that small room...

She keeps looking at the time and her mobile as she is expecting a call from someone...

'Kaam huva...' Vivek ask as he came inside and the door was closed behind him... Girl face him smiling and next moment she move to him and hug...

'Haan baby... Kaam hogaya...

Riddhima ne koi case file nehi karengi... But she is asking for the rest of what we have with us...' the girl said moving to look at his face...

Vivek move and sit in the chair...

'Aise kaise sab kuch itni aasaani se use milengi...

Shashank Gupta koh sab kuch waapas milgaya... Ab yehi ek raasta hai un logo koh barbaad karne ki...

Kuch bhi ho... I am sure Riddhima us Armaan koh bachane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai...

Aur Armaan... Riddhima koh...' Vivek said...

'Baby...

Chodona... Tumhe jo karna ta... Kar chuka hoon na... Ab kyu...' But the girl was cut by him...

'Kyunki main dekhna chahta hoon us Shashank Gupta koh rote huve...

Mere Papa koh kitna solaya usne...

Aur uski wajahse...

Leave it... Tum nehi samjhongi...

Make sure Riddhima didn't file the case... and Don't give her back anything... We will need it...

Now listen to me careful...

Main toh yaha band ho chuka hoon... Ab tumhe meri madad karna hoga...' Vivek said...