The Journey

Klaus and Rebekah POV...
Three days ago.....

I hadn't seen Nadia today she wasn't at school. I dint know if this was because of the fight or because she was ill. It was brake and she still hadn't showed up. I walked the halls alone. I was stood at my locker when Celia came up to. "Hey Klausy what's up?" She placed her hand on my chest and batted her eyelashes. "You haven't seen Nadia today have you?" I asked completely ignoring he question. She huffed. "No but I hope the bitch doesn't come back".

"Hey! She's  not the bitch you are now back of before I make you look uglier that you already do!" Everyone in the hall looked at her and where pointing and laughing. She screamed, stomped her feet and ran off down the hall. Then my sister came running up to me. "What is it?"

"Nothing I was wondering if you knew where Nadia was?"

"She not in we had a fight I think she's avoiding".

"You've only know the girl for twenty four hours and you've already upset her".

"Actually I kinda scared her".

"What how?" I waved my ring I front of her. Her mouth formed an oh shit shape. She grabbed me by the bicep and dragged me into the closets empty room. "How could let that happen what would mother have thought about this. Not only dose farther despise you now mother will hate you".

"Thanks for the boost of confidence sis and she already hates me. I don't think she could hate me anymore after what I did to her".

"You didn't do anything Nik and I'm sorry it's just a human knows about you". I looked at her confused, eyebrows raised. Was she really that stupid hadn't she seen her necklace at all. It was like here's only hers was a pearl drop. Also the fact the we have been on the run for over one hundred years and I have never let a human know about me. "Nooo". I shook my head and I was laughing slightly. "What's funny?"

"You idiot did you not she Nadia's necklace".

"What necklace? She wasn't wearing one". I laughed again and nodded. "She was and it was a mermaids necklace, I'm surprised you didn't notice I mean you would have been very jealous if you had of done. It's so pretty its ally different blues and its in the shape of a moon".

"How unfair. Wait what she's a mermaid?"

"Weren't you listing to anything I said".

"Only that part about her pretty necklace". I shook my head and rolled my eyes at my younger sister. "Yes she a mermaid and not only is she a mermaid she was turned in a moon pool".

"What cool. I can't remember the last I saw a moon pool mermaid, what colours her tail sunset or blues?"

"Blues, like abalone shells. Her bikini is made out of them and so was her necklace".

"Now I'm very jealous, so what actually happened?"

"Well we sat on her private beach and we fell asleep. Then it started to rain and because obviously she didn't know I was a merman she got out of it before shouting me. I didn't have long before I was about to changed so I just jumped in the water. I didn't think she would follow me. Anyway she did and she seen my tail, as soon as she seen it she swam away. I followed her to her pool but she wouldn't let me in and so I left. I haven't seen or spoke to her since then".