What Happend Next

What happened next....

Now I knew my destiny, to save him, to make him see the light again. I did it, I did save him, from him self and from others who would harm him, I saved him. He's alive and now he's all mine and know one will ever hurt him again. If someone tries they will have me to deal with. The all powerful moon pool mermaid who can turn the darkest of them all into the light.

Flash back to yesterday...

Slowly but surly the black started to fade into a pearly gold colour. Then his heart beat came back and my bubble popped making both me and Bek's jump. Everyone remained silent although now they weren't looking at us they where looking at Lorenzo. His tail was still jet black even though Niklaus was alive again. Just like that the King turned his back on his son and the guards where on top of him in and instant. Some how Lorenzo was to strong and he was out of sight in an instant. The King swam over to us. I quickly moved placing my self between him and Rebekah, I hissed. "Stay back I'm warning you!" The King stepped back a bit, shocked that I still hated him. "Niklaus is the Prince now not Lorenzo I won't hurt him or my daughter". The King spoke with authority. I didn't care no one would touch Klaus or Rebekah. I turned and looked and she was still by her brothers side, I saw guards moving in. I swam over and pushed them all back with my powers. Rebekah still looked scared. I picked up Klaus and took her hand. I lead the towards the castle.....

Present day...

Klaus lay on his his bed in his bed room. I made sure the door was locked so no one could intrude. Rebekah had pulled a hair up to the bed and was now sat by his side. He hadn't woken up yet, not since yesterday. If he didn't wake up I was going to kill someone no matter if it meant turning dark. I scanned his room surprised at how it looked. The walls where like the rest of the castle but where covered in loads of gold framed paintings. At the far end of the room was a plain wooden wardrobe and a easel with paints and a half finished canvas. I carefully inspected all of the paintings on the wall and sure enough they had all been done by Niklaus. "He's good isn't he?" Rebekah had turned and was now looking at me. "Very good indeed. I new he was good because of art class but I don't know he was this good".

"Who was this good?" A dull but strong voice spoke from behind us both. I zoomed over to the bed side. "Klaus!" I cried, almost jumping on him. I calmed my self down enough to  be able to speak. Although not properly. "Are_ okay_ I mean_ erm _oh my good_ glad_alive". I said speaking really fast and missing out words. This made him laugh and he went to sit up but he suddenly froze. Panic and terror on his face. I looked at Bek's who looked at me now a little confused by his facial expression. "What's wrong Nik". She asked in a shaky voice. "I can't fell my tail. I don't have a tail do it?" The was a small silence before me and Rebekah burst out laughing. "What? This isn't a joke a merman with no tail isn't funny. A mer-persons tail is it most treasured belonging!" He shouted, but of corse it made us laugh even more. I pulled my self up onto the bed and crawled up to his face. I smiled showing my teeth a little still trying not to laugh. I leaned down and kissed him. He was kissing me back almost instantly and I didn't want to stop but I had to brake away to catch my breath. I know wired right. "You make me laugh you know that?" I said not wanting an answer. He was about to speak but I cut him of by placing a finger over his lips. "Shhhh just listen to your sister". I said sitting back and leaning my back against the wall. "You do have a tail, but it's different now".

"What do you mean it's different?"

"Well it's kinda a new tail, actually scratch that it's your old tail but with a new look".