The Waiting Game (The Rescue)

I was sat in my cell waiting for anything exciting to happen. Although it seemed in this world nothing exciting ever did. So I true to entertain by self by watching and old clocks hands turn round and round. Counting the time wasn't fun. I hadn't heard anything from Klaus in a day or so and I was starting to worry again. I had tried to contact him and Rebekah but clear there minds where no fo used elsewhere. This was what I called a waiting game.

Not to mention I had told Klaus that I loved him. I couldn't possible love him, I've only know him for what is it now three, four days. The words just crept up on me like a tiger creeps up on a dear. I shuddered at the thought of me being the dear. I couldn't help it, for some reason he made me fell special and alive. It was hard to explain. He was just so sweet and well mannered unlike his brother who was a right prick. He seemed to be fond of me his brother. Something pulled me out of my trail of thought. Now the King stood in front of me. "Miss Nadia, come with me please". He said while unlocking the cell door. I got up and swam out of my cell.

I followed the King down all the castles many halls and corrie doors. We swam up many flight of stairs till we reached the very top of the castle. The King opened tow large wooden doors and we both swam inside a grand hall. It was very beautiful, it had pearl walls and gold ceilings. The Kings son was hovering in the centre of the hall. The King swam to his son and hovered by him leaving me in front of the both of them. Lorenzo smiled as his farther and the King nodded his head. It was like they had this unspoken language. "Miss Nadia Rose Quinn I visited a very powerful mermaid yesterday she can see the future and she told me your future. In fact she told me the reason you became a mermaid". No I was excited, I really did want to find out why the moon pool had chosen me as its next mermaid. "She told me that your where to marry the prince". My heart beat picked up a the thought of marrying Klaus. "Lorenzo has asked me for you hand in marriage and I accepted, this is your destiny". My heart sunk realising that I was being forced to marry someone that I did not love. "Never!" I cried. The King looked shocked and Lorenzo smiled. What wait why was he smiling. "You will marry my son because if you refuse then you will die".

"Kill me see if I care I would rather die that marry your asshole of a son!"

"So you refuse my offer?"

"With all my heart!" I screamed. "Guards take her back to he cell, prepare the court yard there is to be a public execution tomorrow at daw!" Two guards took hold of each of my arms and dragged me away. I listened in to the Kings and his sons conversation. "Don't worry son she will come round her life depends on it". What the King did not know however is that my life did not depend on it because Klaus and Rebekah where on their way.

Back in my cell I sat and sang a little tune,I found humming to my self passed the time. Klaus couldn't know about this it would through him right into the deep end. That's what Rebekah called it anyway the deep end or the edge. Klaus was someone who was nowhere near it or over it, he could never just exist on it. Knowing that his farther was forcing me to marry his brother would definitely push him over the edge. Besides I sure as hell wasn't going to marry Lorenzo just because the King told me that a powerful mermaid who can see the future told him that I was to marry the prince. What if he was lying or what if the mermaid had actually meant Klaus and not Lorenzo.
Suddenly I heard Klaus's voice in my head. "Hey Nadia it's Klaus, can you hear me?"

"I can hear you what is it?"

"Nothing I just want to see if you are okay".

"I'm fine but I'm getting bored here".

"Can you hold on till tomorrow? Where almost there"