Final Author's Note

A little more than a year ago, in June or July, if I remember correctly, I started a story. I wrote the first few lines during one of my free classes at school. The idea of this new story had been going through my mind a few times and I finally decided to materialise my thoughts.

This is actually the first book I've ever completed and I can say that I am proud of myself. It may be filled with grammatical errors or immature decisions from the characters but I sincerely love this book. It may never be one of those outstanding books but it helped me improve my vocabulary and helped me grow mentally. So I'd like to think that it's a good book. You'll have to tell me about that, dear readers.

There will be no sequel. This is the end of Jade and Alejandro. I'll honestly miss them. But maybe they'll be mentioned in the new books of this series coming up.

I'll give the title and the summary of the new book when I actually finish writing it. LOL.

I'd like to thank those who gave my story and chance. Thank you for the votes and thank you for supporting me throughout this story. Continue to vote, comment and follow. If you want to, of course. No pressure!

I'm getting a little bit emotional here. So, thank you all again.

Chiao!

-Léa.

©2014A.Léa.P(mexxxxx)