Chapter 10

Double digits bitches.
----------------------------------

Toby's POV

Sun light illuminated the room. I opened my eyes. I look up to see masky I jumped and fell off the bed with a thud. Masky shoot up and looked down at me. I felt my face heat up "Toby are you ok" he asked in a censured tone "y-yes what happened" A dark red goes across his face. "Um we went to the park and you fell asleep so I bought you here. You told me to stay with you in your room" I remember going to the park but I don't remember asking him to stay with m.e "wel-l then" He giggles "I could tell you like to cuddle" My eyes widened my face felt like it was hundred disagree. His giggles became laughter "Toby you ok....your red" he says in between laughs. "I hate you" I whispered "hate you too" he said sarcastically.

I hear a knock on my door "come in" the door then opened to revile Hoodie "Hey Toby c..." he stopped mid sentence "oh my zalgo" he said cover his mask where his mouth would bez "Hoodie it I-s not what I-it looks li-ke" I said waving my hand close to my chest Masky just stared at me. "I SHIP IT" Hoodie said all most yelling as he runs away. I just stared at my doorway in shock Mash then spoke up "did he just say he shipped us together" I slowly nod "well I agree" I turned to face him "w-what"

He gets up and walk to me. I look up at his face "I agree" he bent down he was to be four inches away from my face 'masky wha-t are you d-doing' I twitch ever two seconds. I then felt his soft lips on mine. My eyes widen and slowly closed. I kissed back he put his hands around my waist pulling me closer. I put my arm around his neck this felt like heaven we pulled apart I looked into his light blue eyes. "I love you Toby Rogers" he smiled "I love you too Timothy Wright" he kisses me again I then heard a gasp I look over at the doorway to see Ben, Hoodie, and Jeff. We are fucked

-------------------
I'm tired as hell and I'm writing in a book. I see the sun rise dying.I'm sorry when I'm tried I become hyperactive I don't know why and my mind just goes places.My face might be a little pink but who cares.Double digits bitchs! Weren't expecting that were you.